Part 7

Cals P.O.V
It's Jordan. Wait what's Jordan? Oh I know she's perfect. During my thoughts if her I was interrupted. "Hey cal are you ok?" It was Mia. "Yea M I'm ok but I can't stop thinking about her." I say. She looks at me confused then realised I was on about Jordan. She leaves the room.
KNOCK KNOCK
"Come in" I shout. Then she enters. "Hey my bed has been taken by josh and chloe so I was wondering if I could sleep here with you. If you don't want to I'll just jump on josh and tell him that I'm bed less" she says chuckling. "Your too cute. C'mon let's sleep" I say realising I just said she was cute. "Thank you cal". She then leans over and kisses my cheek. "Jord I know I've only known you for like under a week but I was wondering that when we go to New York I could take you on a date cause I really like you" I said finally getting it out. "Cal I like you too so of course" she says blushing. "Is it too soon for me to kiss you?" I ask her. She shakes her head no. I pull my self on too of her and place my hands on her cheeks and kiss her with a lot of passion.
( fuck sake Jordan when you read this you best fucking love me!)
"Cal?" She asked. I got off her. "Yeah?" I replied to her. "I think we should take it slow cause I've just not long got out of a relationship so yeah" she said. "Anything for you. I just want to make you happy." I say being truthful. We ended falling asleep after a deep conversation about her ex.
(And I don't exactly remember what happened and just incase she may not want me posting it so I'm not. Normally I would but I've done enough to her like tweeting dan from our presence. I found it funny but it was just pure BANTA! She knows I love her really.)
We woke up the next morning and we was still cuddling. All I can say is.
The perfect place
With the perfect girl
At the perfect time.
"Bro get up and stop spooning we're leaving soon. NEW YORK HERE WE COME!" Josh said then shouted the last bit. I looked over and Jordan and she was blushing. "Morning beautiful" I say and kiss her cheek. I'm gonna show her how a real gentleman is. I'm gonna love her. Well I'm just gonna treat her like a princess cause she is one.

We arrive at the airport. "Who's sitting where?" I ask and cal raises his hand. "Cause Mia's friend didn't come I invited Jordan's best friend and also Chloe's from Manchester and bobbies ticket was bought by my 2 amazing mates bars and melody who will be joining us. So the seating arrangements are. Bobbie and Charlie. Kelsey and leondre. Mia and cal." But then he was interrupted. "He can sit by Jordan." Mia said. "Okay Jord and cal. Then me Mia and Chloe." He finished off. "Wait did you say Bobbie is here as in my best friend my sister my everything?" Chloe asked josh. "surprise again" Josh said. She hugs and kisses him loads. "I love you Josh Clayden!" She said. She then puts her hand in his. "And did you say that my doofus is here aka Kelsey!?" Jordan said. "Surprise princess that's mine. And also I got BAM to come" I said and I kissed her. None of the others knew I was with her but Josh. "Wait when did this happen?" Chloe asked us. "Uh last night" Jordan said. "Wow okay. Bobbie OMG it's been a week and I miss you loads!" She says to Bobbie and runs up and hugs her. "Uh cal im gonna get a train home." Mia said to me. I just nod. "Be safe Mia." I say hugging her. Mia had left and we get a taxi to the airport. "Guys we're going New York and I'm going with y boyfriend my 2 best mates and my sister. And NOT TO FORGET "BARS AND MELODY" OMG best present ever josh. I love you so much!" Chloe says and hugs josh. "Chloe mate calm down" bobbie says. Then Leo appears our of nowhere with Kelsey. And Charlie not far behind. "Guess who I bumped into. Ahh the 2 most amazing boys ever! No not Niall and Harry! But Leo and Charlie!" Kelsey shouts. We arrived at the airport. We checked out cases and waited to board our plane.