Part fiyve

I woke up from a good night sleep. It was weird Josh wasn't there. "Josh?" "Joshyyyy!?" I was shouting but no reply. I walk down to the kitchen area and there was a note.
Chloe xx
Me and Jord are planning something mia should be around soon. Btw it's cals sister.
I love you chloe and there is food in the fridge.
From ya prince joshyy xxxx

*knock knock*
"Hey mia. You know josh thought I wouldn't know who you are. Is he stupid. And the cover you did with cal I thought you was better." I say to mia as she walks in. "I heard that!" I hear cal say. "I was shouting for people why didn't you say you was in?" I ask Cal. "Cuz you wanted joshyyy!" He says laughing.

Jordan's POV
Why would Josh ask me to come out with him when he could of stayed in bed and cuddled with his girlfriend! "Why why why?" I ask. "Because I want to give chloe an early birthday present and I need your help I know her mum won't agree if I ask her but if you ask she might I want you to ask her if we can take her to New York my mum will pay for all our tickets and Connor can come too. Mia and Cal can go back to Essex? Please?" Josh asked. "That is fucking cute of course I'll help and it's for her 16th don't get her drink and take advantage of her. What am I saying I know you wouldn't." I say to josh.
I get my phone out.
"Hey Angela I was wondering for an early birthday present for chloe if I could take her to New York I already had the tickets all you need to do is pack her case and don't tell her it's a surprise we leave in 2 days." I say finally taking a breather. "Jordan that's a wonderful idea is this anything to do with Josh I know that she has been spending a lot of time with him and she is always facetiming him and talking on twitter?" She asked. Josh nods to say yes to her. "Yeah he kinda planned it for me her Connor and him to go." I say. "Alright I'll pack her case. She won't find out." Angela says. "Sorted josh best get back."

Chloe's POV
I hear the door open. "Jord josh is that you?" I shout. "Yea it's us why do you look annoyed?" Josh asked me. "I kinda pissed Cal off by saying mia sings better but I didn't mean it in that way he hates me!" I say looking sad. "Aww baby it's okay he will forgive you." Josh says. He leans towards me and kisses my cheek then grabs my hand and pulls me to the bedroom. "I don't like it in here you left me this morning and I felt upset!" I say not looking at him but looking at my hands which we're fiddling with his fingers. "There's a reason but I can't say I promise you will find out soon please just believe me I didn't mean to leave you and to think it would hurt you." Josh says. He is crying. "Joshyy I'm soo sorry please forgive me I didn't mean to make you upset. I love you josh." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. He leans forward and places his lips on my neck. He starts sucking on my neck. "Josh you best not be doing what I think your doing!" I say. "Too late sorry." He says and grabs my hand and places it on my neck where the love bite that he made. "I guess it's fine I love you Josh never forget that ok!" I make sure he won't. It was quite late and we decided to go to sleep.

Josh's POV
I'm going New York with the most amazing girl ever I can't wait.

Jordan's POV
Chloe is so lucky to have Josh he is taking her New York for her 16th.

Cals POV
Can't believe we're getting ditched and getting made to go back to Essex so he can have a romantic time with his girlfriend. God damit.

Mia's POV
I hope Chloe and Josh stay together they are so cute. I remember when we used to talk on twitter. But she is so lucky she's going New York with Josh for her 16th.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I've always wanted to go to New York so I thought that in this Joshyy could take me. And OMG there is this younower called Scott Watson he is really attractive. OMG did you watch those 5 strippers on BGMT at the end of the performance before David got up you could see that one of them had a bulge it actually showed it on the tv.
Follow me on insta chloe_smith_1999
I'll have to accept your request. Follow on twitter too @mrshaenow 😂💕😘

Ly mah sleeping beauties 😘