Part tree

Josh's POV
"Chloe will you be my girlfriend? I ask. I hope she says yes. "Josh yea I will!" She says wrapping her arms around me neck. I lean in and kiss her with all the love I have to give her. Thinking about it I never knew you could find your soul mate so early in life. We met over twitter and we're here she is in my arm and I will make sure of this. I slowly push her on the bed and I am on top of her. "Josh not now please?" She says. "Don't worry I wasn't going too I just wanted to cuddle you and never let go" I say being truthful.

Chloe POV
This is perfect. My life is perfect. My phone buzzes I look at it to see I have a notification on twitter.
@jordan_craig_xo
Look at the cuties cuddling in bed. 👫 they are cute @mrshaenow @joshclayden

@mrshaenow
Oh my god @jordan_craig_xo why now it's all over twitter 🙈 @joshclayden
@joshclayden
I don't mind we are cute together @mrshaenow @jordan_craig_xo

I turn around to look at Josh. " I love you chloe you are my princess and I love you so god damn much. I told my mum how much I like you and how much I want to be with you and she got me the tickets right away. She said 'young love is the best way to find your soul mate' I said 'mum she is my soul mate' I said that because I have never wanted to be near someone all the time I have never wanted to touch anyone like I could with you one day!" Josh said. "Aww joshyy that's cute I really love you too I thought I would never ever get over my ex but then you started talking to me on twitter". I said using the nickname I gave him. Josh leans towards me and kisses my lips then he jumps out of bed. "Let me take you out tonight I think Jordan and cal will be busy getting to know each other!" Josh says joking about. "Ok but me and Jord are going shopping then!" I say and Josh nods to agree with me. I get my phone to ring Jordan. "Jord we're going shopping no buts get your arse back to the hotel! " I say then hang up. "She should be on her way back." I say to josh before pecking his lips.

20 minuets later
"Chloe my arse is back in the hotel what did ya want?" Jord shouts. "We need to go shopping and you have taste." I say and she walks into the bedroom that me and josh are cuddling in. "I know I have good taste and Josh get you hands off my best mate she needs to go shopping she hasn't told me what for yet!" Jord says. "She needs an outfit for tonight I'm taking her out I don't want her to dressed up but I want her too look 10 times as stunning as she is now." Josh says to Jordan. "I'm on it chloe get you lazy arse up NOW!" Jord says but shouting the now.

Jords POV
Me and chloe arrive at the mall. I know thy we have to make this outfit amazing because she really likes josh. I was actually wondering when she would get over Adam they was together for 4 months I helped them get together. Now that I see chloe with josh I know that they are really meant to be I never saw chloe act like this with Adam she must really like Josh.
"Chloe I need a nickname for you?" I ask but making it a question. "How about Mrs Clayden?" She says hopefully joking. "Nah you can be my goof!" I say joking but I think of it, it's the perfect. "Like it Jord and you can be Mrs Turner" Chloe says I hope she is kidding. "You serious you're not forgetting that I am with Connor?" I say. "Shit yea sorry how about soon to be Chloe's bridesmaid!" She says. "What has josh put into your head I know I'll be your bridesmaid but fucking hell your only 15 well you are 16 in 6 months and 5 days." I says. She tells me how many days it is till her birthday and always brags about it she can't wait for her 16th. "He said I'm his soul mate and that he want to be with me no matter what and he loves me and thinks I'm perfect." She says using those eyes where they show your in love with someone. "Aww chloe you know I'll be there for you all the time and if he ever hurts you I will get a phyco to chop his dick off no way would I touch another boys dick I need con and that's about it!" I say. I would never leave my best mate. Chloe and Kelsey mean a lot to me.
"Ok so we are going Trafford and if we can't find anything were off to town!" I say I am making her look perfect. She told me that this would e her first date.
We have found the outfit she is wearing this black dress with Lacey sleeves with black converse she refused to wear wedges or heels and she has a white denim jacket on. "C let me do your hair?" I ask her and she nods and I get my hair equipment out.

Half an hour later!
"I'm done how do I look?" Chloe asked. "You look fucking stunning! Cal come here!" I say I shout cal. "Ye- oh my fucking god you look hot!" Cal says as she blushes really badly. "Aye mate keep your eyes off my girlfriend" Josh says as he enters. "You look beautiful" Josh said to chloe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ wow I so wish this was real yea josh said that I can come to Essex and meet him and he said he will come Manchester I can't wait he is my dream boy.
I never thought I would get over my ex but I guess I did 😂😊
Ly sleeping beauties