Chapter 7

A/N

Comes out of hibernation

Uploads new chapter

Doesn't elaborate

Leaves

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

Time flew by at an impressive rate.

Getting familiar with the new dungeon wasn't their only worry after all, they had to keep up their grades as well, which was becoming increasingly difficult as time went on.

Well, difficult was maybe the wrong word to use. It was still easy enough for the girls to breeze through at first, but soon it required some actual effort.

Muck's Mud Pit proved to be a useful training spot, making the girls shape up their agility and endurance heavily. They had found multiple varieties of Muck's Essence, all falling into stereotypical roles of an RPG. Tanks, archers, brawlers, etc. Regardless of their class though, each of the enemy types was incredibly fast, forcing them to think quickly. The levels were also varying more often. While at first they only encountered level 6 monsters, they soon came across higher levelled variants, spicing up their adventure even more.

Tenten had also encouraged the girls to expand their knowledge of weaponry, eager to share her knowledge with them.

Ino had picked up some double-bladed throwing knife, a bit larger than kunai. Next to her crossbow, she picked up a blowpipe. The crossbow and blowpipe were unconventional weapons for shinobi, but Ino was proving the biases wrong each day.

Hinata had gravitated towards using sai as her second weapon of choice, deciding to keep it simple and somewhat similar to tanto usage. She would occasionally double wield the weapons. While at first a bit clumsy, she soon picked up the proper way to use them in tandem.

Sakura herself had chosen to pick up a wakizashi, slowly working her way up to a katana. She couldn't deny being a Saki fan through and through, and the Cherry Bomb character was iconically seen wielding a katana. She would still be using Tsuba's Horn for the most part, as the wakizashi was a tad too big for her being used to the tanto, but any extra practice was a blessing in her book.

Tenten was aiding them all in learning their new weapons, the budding weapons mistress knowledgeable in the basics of all of them.

Before they knew it they were already a year further.

Sakura was luckily transferred into the same class as Ino and Hinata, having successfully upped her grades. A lot of her original class had dropped out, the shinobi life too tough for them.

This year they would be getting their hands on their own set of training shuriken and kunai, made of wood sadly. The real blades would be given to them the next year, leaving them with no choice but to keep their actual kunai and shuriken hidden still.

More frustratingly, Ino and Sakura had hit the limit of their poison and medical skill respectively, needing to search out an actual tutor. It sucked majorly, as the girls would've loved to continue venturing on their own.

Sakura envyingly looked at the locked skills behind level 11, the main star being the Shosen. God she wished she could learn that already but alas, c'est la vie. At least she contained all the necessary prerequisite knowledge needed for the Shosen, so as soon as she could find a teacher they would immediately be able to spring into action.

Paying attention once more to the class, she realised it was her turn to spar with the Uchiha kid Ino had told her about.

The Uchiha boy, Sasuke she had heard her teacher call, had his flock of fangirls cheering for him, making Sakura wonder what was so special about him. Sure, he was from the prestigious Uchiha clan, and she could admit he was pretty as well, but his personality was far too cocky for her liking.