Prelude 2

Ink had gotten lost as a child after wandering away from his father. He had gotten injured by a large cat and nearly died but was saved by a kind monster who took him to the rescue. They gave him a home, food, and safety.

He was perfectly happy to live with his companions, Blue, Carrot, and Dream.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Blue and Carrot were bred in captivity, one of the only few to ever be born in captivity actually. The two's parents had unfortunately died due to an unknown illness and they were taken to be raised alongside Ink.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dream had lived with his mother and brother in a forest under a special tree. It was the last of its kind and grew special magic fruit. The two were five when their mother was killed and they were left alone. Dream's brother ate the fruits  to help defend them and went feral. Dream himself had eaten some of the fruits, but didn't go feral like his twin.

A couple months later, a human explorer found him and took him to a rescue. There, he met Ink, Blue, and Carrot.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,

Nightmare had run wild for several years before being sedated and sent to a facility that specialized in skeletons with conditions like being feral. It took several years for him to regain full control of himself, but he did.

He was kept with five other skeletons that had been brought in. Horror and his brother Scare had starved, Dust had killed his brother after his brother was wounded by a hunter and was near death, Killer had gotten the skeleton version of rabies and gone on a killing spree before miraculously recovering, and Cross, who had his family sold out by his father.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Red and Edge were two skeletons from a volcanic island whose parent died in an eruption. They were more aggressive than most, Edge in particular. It was because of this they were kept away from most other skeletons.

The two had mellowed over the years, but still could be snappy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Candy and Peppy were a pair of pastel colored skeletons. Both were rather friendly but mischievous. The two were a pair bred in an illegal breeding program and had been rescued through it seemed their parents had died in the poor conditions.