Chapter 1

Crash looked at the other keepers. Shift and her brother Story, Swap and Switch a pair of twins, Ruby and Crimson a pair of sisters, X, Smudge, Spill, and Taint who were siblings, and Core the head keeper. All of them had worked with at least one skeleton who would be here and were helping design the enclosure.

Waterfalls, caves, ponds, lakes, rivers, forests, a small desert, hills, a sort of jungle, and mesa were all part of the varied enclosure. They even added a snowy area after some consideration with some hot springs so they could observe all the skeletons behavior.

Even with a grand total of 45 skeletons, 41 adults and 4 children, thanks the enclosure being the size of 1 and a half football fields, they all would be comfortable.

After a month long quarantine of them all to check for any diseases, they were released into the enclosure.

Nightmare, Killer, Dust, Horror, Cross, and Scare all looked around their dark forest surroundings.
"Is this the wild?" Asked Killer running a hand over a tree.
"It can't be," said Nightmare.
"I smell humans and monsters." Said Horror.

They began cautiously exploring the area.

"Where are we?" Asked Blue worriedly.
"This looks like... the wild," said Dream in awe.
"What's that?" Yelled Ink, going for a better look.
"Ink come back!" Called Dream as he chased Ink.

Geno pulled his three cubs to him as he looked suspiciously at the area around him.
"Mom where are we?" Asked Goth.
"It looks like the wild but different," said Geno suspiciously.
"Love, I'll look around. You guard the cubs," said Reaper.
"Alright," said Geno after a second.

404 was hugging Fatal as Bill and Fatal both tried to convince him that Fatal could move around on his own.

Fresh curiously looked around the field he was in. Getting up, he leapt onto a rock to get a better view.
"Where am I?" He asked himself out loud.

The large family looked around the area they had woken up in. Several clear pools were around.
"Pretty!" Said Toad excitedly. The adults all began exploring.

Edge was dragging Red around the mesa area to look around. Red just sighed and wanted to go back to sleep.

Papyrus carried Sans as they looked around the woods.
"Brother, what's that?" Asked Papyrus.
"I *yawn* think it's just another tree Papyrus," said Sans.

Peppy and Candy were eagerly exploring their area to see what they would find.
"Do you think there's more skeletons? That's what that keeper said right?" Said Candy.
"I think so brother!" Said Peppy.

A/N: this will sort of be little looks into the skeletons and keepers lives as time goes on, like them all meeting and settling down. When more skeletons are born, etc.

The only canon ships currently are Bill x 404 and Geno x Reaper

Please suggest ships

Also, ship kids if you want to see a possible appearance

Peppy and Candy are from Candytale

Scare and Horror are from Horrortale

Killer is from something new

Dust is from dusttale (I think that's what it's called anyway)

Dream and Nightmare are from Dreamtale

Geno is from aftertale

I don't know where bill, fatal_error, error, and fresh are listed as being from

404 is from alphatale

Sans and Papyrus are from undertale

Edge and Red are from Underfell

Carrot and Blue are from underswap

Ink doesn't have an au

Pool, Window, Stitches, Pyrus, Casper, Jack, Rain, Drop, Pink, Care, Sketch, Chrome, Lantern, Lamp, Oni, Pax, Odd, Strange, Candygore, Candycorn, and Taod are all from my AUs