𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry James Potter stood at Platform 9 3/4, his dull killing-curse colored eyes glowing ever so slightly. Harry stared at the countless families saying their goodbyes, talking with other parents. His eyebags were noticeable, but no one payed attention to him, he was used to it. His heart tugged as he looked at the daily prophet, Sirius Black is Innocent? It hurt, if only he hadn't gone to the department of mystery's.

His black unruly hair blew ever so slightly as the train whistled, giving a warning. It reminded him of his mother's scream. He headed onto the train, finding some familiar faces, Ron, Hermoine, and Ginny. They had mixed faces, excitement with a little bit of concern. Ginny jumps out of her seat jumping into Harry's embrace, not noticing the boy's flinching.

"Harry!" Hermoine waved him down, making him clench his jaw. Some reason they seemed different though. Ginny's eyes darted at Harry's with an unknown desire in them, all he knew was he did not want to find out.

Ginny jumped to her feet, embracing the boy, "Hey Ginny, Mione, Ron." He greeted, hugging the redheaded girl.

"How was your summer?" Ron asked, awkwardly. He hadn't sent a single letter to Harry that summer, none of them did.

"It was... Alright, I spent most of the time reading." he simply replied. He had stayed at Grimmuald 12 with Sirius's portrait and Remus, without Dumbledore knowing, of course.

"Reading?" Ginny raised an eyebrow, snorting at him. "You sound like Hermoine"

Harry ignored her comment, taking his place in across from Ron and Hermoine, staring out the window. He wish he could go back in time to when his first year had first started, it was such a wonderful experience. Finding out about his heritage was something he never imagined would be possible, his heart warmed as he remembers all of the happy experiences. When he had made friends for the first time in years, catching his first stitch, winning the house and quidditch cup.. He was still so innocent back then.

Ginny rested her head on his shoulder, he wasn't sure why she was being so affectionate. They weren't dating nor talking. They had hardly ever talked before this year. Ron raised an eyebrow as Hermoine smirked. The train had finally taken off.

Midway through the train ride he used the excuse of changing into his robes to escape, Ginny was making him heavily uncomfortable. First she just rested her head on his shoulder, then put a hand on his leg, then she started rubbing his leg.

He scowled, changing into his robes before searching for another compartment to stay in. After ten minutes of looking he opened a compartment door, sitting down and opening a book. This was so much better than listening to Hermoine and Ron bicker and being touched by Ginny.

He got lost in the book, not noticing how much time had past before a door slid open, catching his attention. To his suprise, Fleur Delacour stepped in, making him raise an eyebrow.

"Fleur?" Harry gasped, suprised to see the blonde Veela.

"Ello 'Arry," she warmly greeted the boy, if you could call him that he was close to a man now. "May I join you?"

His eyes softened, he never knew the girl well but she was so sweet to him. "Of Course, Fleur," he pauses for a second as she closes the compartment door, taking a seat across from him. "What brings you to Hogwarts?"

"I'm 'ere to teach, 'Ogwarts is opening apprenticeships up again. Dumbledore 'Ersonally asked." She said, taking in all of his features, he sure did change in the past three years.

Harry nodded, "That's great, it'll be nice to have a familiar face around." he forces a smile onto his lips before continuing, "Do I have to call you Mrs Delacour?"