you can call me idol

▏idol au with the favs

▏yeah idk either

xxxx: was being an idol really that bad?

"no, i just exaggerate it for clickbait and attention." boosfer laughs as he answers one of the many messages in his live chat.

while being an idol, as short lived as it was, was fun but it was something he would never do again. after their group's disbandment, boosfer had turned his attention to live streaming. it being something that interested him before he got wrapped up in the music industry, and now that he had the time, he was going to explore this new horizon.

it was fun. many fans of the group followed him into his new career and encouraged him to keep doing it. they helped a lot with the transition and he even got to form a connection with his audience that boosfer didn't have before.

xxxx: do you think it's weird that ppl still have photo cards of u

"hm, no. it's just one of those things." boosfer struggles to think of how to word this. "like, that's just something that comes with being an idol, y'know? people having photos of you, i mean." he shrugs.

"so, no. i don't mind." boosfer hums. he reads over the chat, looking for another question.

xxxx: are u still friends with the other members?

he smiles as he reads the question. "oh, yeah. those guys were one of the reasons i was able to keep going." boosfer spies a familiar username in the chat and smiles even wider. "speaking of other members, hi jack! i see you lurking."

as soon as he brings attention to it, the chat explodes in excitement. he giggles as he reads the influx of messages freaking out about jack being there.

"jack, are you free? can you call?" he keeps an eye out for an answer, grabbing a hold of his phone in advance. it's hard to see if he got an answer, but he spots a confirmation in the sea of other chat messages. "okay. give me a second, chat."

jack is quick to answer and even quicker to make a joke. "o.m.g. is that boosfer from hit group 'full color'?"

boosfer rolls his eyes. "is that jack from 'full color'? i'm a big fan, big fan." he flips the joke back on to jack who laughs. "say hi to the chat, jack."

"hi chat." jack greets the chat that is still going crazy. "wow, that is a lot of people."

boosfer hums in agreement, watching the chat go by faster than he can comprehend. "so, jack, how's the blue collar life going?" he can practically hear the eye roll over the line.

"it's going." jack said, thinly veiling the truth of reality. boosfer stifles a laugh.

while most of them decided to keep going in the entertainment industry, jack had turned to joining the work force, citing that he wanted a more normal life. it was something that boosfer admired him for and was a respectable decision.

"yeah?" boosfer asks with a hint of mischievousness that only meant bad things for jack. "how's your girlfriend doing?" he smiles and gives the chat a quick glance, very aware of how they would react to this new information.

"wait, boosfer-" jack sounds panicked before he stops. "wait, i forgot!"

"you forgot your girlfriend?!"

"what? no, i forgot i could talk about her now!" jack chuckles. "aw, man. i got so nervous just now."

boosfer can't reply because he's too busy laughing. "you forgot your girlfriend, dude." he wipes at his eyes that have watered in his hysterics.