Chapter 5 ~ Help Me

Siobhan's POV:

I don't even know where to begin. I didn't want to marry Roger. He isn't what people think he is, people see him as the owner of the nurseries, Reece and Autumns father, my boyfriend. They don't see the abusive side of him.

I was on my way to Viv's. The person I actually want to be with. I was going down the freeway, 10 minutes from her house when my mobile rang. It was Marjorie. Why the fuck was she calling me? I ignored it and turned my mobile off, I wasn't going to bring it into the house.

I pulled up outside and saw Vivian stood there. Her hair was a mess, her makeup was smudged everywhere yet. She still looked so perfect.

I ran out of my car and I just jumped into her arms. Something I normally wouldn't do. She just held me there for a while before she brought me inside.

"I'm sorry." We both said simultaneously. We laughed it off before she took me to her couch and let me sit down. She brought me a cup of coffee and a few biscuits before sitting down next to me.

"So. Siobhan, I am really sorry for how I reacted earlier. It wasn't right of me to act that way, I shouldn't care who you marry. In fact, I shouldn't care who you're in a relationship with. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." She started off before she looked at me. I looked over at her to see she was looking at something else.

Vivian's POV:

I could tell Siobhan was trying to wear foundation to cover up something that I shouldn't see. She noticed I was looking and turned away.

"What on earth are you doing Vivian?" She said in her cold demeanour. I lean in to take a closer look but she backs up. I don't fight it, I don't make a fuss, I just back off and stare into space.

"I am sorry for how I reacted though, Siobhan." I stated as I look at her sympathetically.

"It's fine Vivian, don't apologise. You weren't the first." She said as she picked up her coffee mug and took a few small sips.

I sat there, feeling so bad for her. I could tell she wasn't happy with Mr Persistent, but I didn't want to say anything else about it. I can see she doesn't want to talk about him. I curl up and cover myself with a blanket as I started to get cold.

"Vivian?"

"Yes Siobhan?" I look over at her before sitting up.

"Can you hold me?" She looks away in embarrassment. I move next to her and just wrap my arms around her without saying anything.

I let go of her before lying down, my back meeting the soft cushion. I open my arms for her before she places her mug down and hesitantly rests her head on my chest.

I start to play with her hair softly and gently because I know she's vulnerable. I let her explain everything and I didn't interrupt once.

She needed someone to listen to her, to hear her out. I just wish I did that when she tried to explain. She finished in tears. I just held her and let her cry it all out.

"Siobhan, can I kiss you?" I asked and she looked at me shocked. I was expecting her to leave right then and there before she grabbed my cheek and pulled herself closer.

"Yes, you can." She said before our lips gently collided together. Her lips were so soft and silky, and I could taste the watermelon flavour off of them.

I let her control the kiss. She separated before laying back down on me. It felt like bliss.

I didn't have this with Jamie's mum. She was exactly like Mr Persistent. I knew how she felt, my friend had the exact same reaction I did with Siobhan. I let myself enjoy the moment with Siobhan before she probably comes around then storms out.

Wait, where was she going to stay? She can't go back home. There's no hotel for at least a half an hour drive from mine.

"Siobhan. How do you feel about staying here for the night? You don't have to sleep in the same room as me! I'll sleep down here, you could go into my room, the guest room?" She doesn't say anything for a short short while.

"I would like that. Thank you babe." She said then realised her slip up. "Sorry, I meant Vivian."

"I don't mind the nicknames, darling." I replied before she looked up at me, smiling massively. She kissed my cheek before getting up.

"What's the matter?"

"I need to go back home and pack. I have no pyjamas or toothbrush or anything else." She said before trying to slide her shoes on but I stopped her.

"I have a pair of pyjamas and a spare toothbrush. Stay here as long as you need. May I hug you?" I always make sure to ask just in case it triggers anything.

She walked straight over to me and kissed me once again before hugging me tight. I heard a muffled "thank you."

"Don't thank me, Siobhan. So are we okay now or is this just you know, you being nice?" With the last word she glared at me which I just laughed.

"We're okay Viv." She said warmly. She lets go before walking upstairs.

"My rooms the first on the left darling. I'll be up now!" I grab a few snacks and drinks from the kitchen for Siobhan to have. I walked up and put them on my bed before looking through my wardrobe to find her some pyjamas.

"There's a few choices. You've got Bambi, Stitch, Angel or Dumbo?" I looked over at her to see her shaking. They were all crop top and shorts.

"I-uhm. Do you have any jumpers and trousers? Sorry. Sorry." She started panicking before I pulled out 2 pairs of Stitch Pyjamas.

"Oh Bon Bon it's okay. Here you are, I'll be downstairs if you need me." I said before I walked toward the door. Just as I was about to leave, I felt hands on my waist.

"Please stay with me." She asked and I couldn't say no. I went into the bathroom and got changed whilst she did in my room.

I went over and tucked myself under the covers, keeping to myself. She may want space. But I felt her bury her head into the crook of my neck, blowing hot air. I turn over gently and take her into my arms, running my fingers through her hair.

"I love you BonBon. I'll always protect you." I kissed her forehead before heading to sleep.

3.29am

I wake up to hear Siobhan crying on her side of the bed. I tap her shoulder gently before she jumps and springs out of bed.

"Woah BonBon, what's the matter?" I look at her, sadness filled her eyes. I held my arms out before she walked over to me and wrapped herself in my arms.

"Vivian, help me."

*

This is where Viv gets her out, it's fast moving btw. ALSO ANYONE ELSE SOBBING AFTER SIOBHAN SMILED AT VIV AND SHE CALLED SHIBBY "BONBON" AAAHHH