Multiverse part 8

PETER POV:

I had Kraglin to babysit me. Whenever I'm left behind Yondu always has Kraglin watch me. Honestly I like him better then Tazerface. One time on Lamentis he hid from me so I thought I was all alone. I found some women who helped me find Tazerface who was now with Kraglin. After that Kraglin didn't let me out of his sight again and Tazerface kept flirting with the ladies. When he getting some drinks the women said

"Hes not much to look at but it's so hard to find a family guy"

"Ya, the sensitive ones get eaten"

Kraglin had to hide his laughs because he knew it was all a act. After we left Yondu gave Tazerface a lector about how he isn't allowed to use me to hit on hot ladies like that. I think that is part of the reason Kraglin volunteers to babysit me.

"How long are we staying here" asked Henry.

"Only a few days. Yondu and the others should be back in, three days if all goes well" said Kraglin.

"I don't know about this. Something feels off about this" said Henry.

"Maybe it's just the hormones. You know everything will be fine" said Kraglin.

Oh ya, Henry is pregnant by the way. Him and Phillip are going to be dads. I have no idea how two alien boys made a baby but they did.

"I know, for now I did see a kids museum or something earlier. Peter might be into it" said Henry.

"Okay" I said.

We went to the museum and paid for three tickets. There was many different rooms to play in. Some were based on different planets.

YONDU POV:

I black out after being stabbed with a sword. I was now in a cave with other people. How did I get here. I felt around my pockets to get my communicator but it wasn't there. I looked around and saw some people paying the boat guy before getting on the boat. I walked over and the boat guy looked at me.

"Are you lost" he asked.

"I believe so. What is this place" I asked.

"The entrance to the underworld. It's one of the many places the dead may go after death" said the boat man.

That might be how I got here. Which means I'm dead. I guess it's better then what I heard from some group on Earth called Christians. However I am concerned about Peter and y/n. We found Peter but not y/n. But if I'm dead then what happens to them?

"I have to get back" I said.

"The dead don't go back" said the boat man.

I whistled to summon the arrow but nothing happened. The man pulled a paper out of his pocket and unfolded. He looked at it and then at me.

"You must be Yondu Udonta" said the boat man.

"I am" I said.

"Then you're in luck. You aren't actually dead. Your subconscious is in the underworld. However you are still alive so you can go back" said the boat guy.

"How do I get there" I asked.

"You have to talk to Hades about that. He asked me to bring you to him. Or you stay here till the Ravagers bring you back. But I must warn you. Hades said that if you want to know the truth of what happened to y/n and Peter and where they were for the last eight months then you will get aboard this boat to go see him" said the boat man.

Shit, although this man does know business. I suppose I'm not in any rush to get back. I can find out what happened. Maybe also find out while Quill has been having memory issues. I said nothing and got on the boat.