Multiverse part 9

Yondu laid in the infirmary unconscious. 

"So who is the new captain" asked Tazerface. 

A few of the ravagers glared at him. 

"Yondu is still alive. When he is able to go back to work he will be the captain" said Phillip. 

"Okay, but who leads us in the mean time? Because Kraglin is always watching the terran" said Tazerface. 

"First we should tell the other Ravagers what happened" said Eric. 

"But I don't understand? Why would Hades want Peter" asked Bob. 

"Who cares. He owes us 40 million units for the kid" said Tazerface. 

"Okay no more talking out of you" said Darik. 

The Ravagers went back to Knowhere to meet up with the rest of the group. 

PETER POV: 

The others came back early. Which is odd. 

"Kraglin, we need to talk, now" said Phillip. 

"Okay, come on Peter" said Kraglin. 

I stood up but Phillip whispered something in Kraglin's ear. Kraglin looked shocked at what he heard but quickly hid it from me. 

"Okay, Quill when we get on the ship I want you to go to your room and start packing everything" said Kraglin as we walked to the ship. 

"Why" I asked. 

"Just do it boy" said Kraglin. 

"But why? What's going on" I asked. 

"PETER" Kraglin yelled. 

I stopped walking and Kraglin turned to face me. He took a deep breath. 

"Sorry, it's just. Things didn't exactly go as planned. So, we have to get out of here and fast" said Kraglin. 

"Oh, where are we going" I asked. 

"No idea" said Kraglin. 

We started walking to the ship again. When we got on I, Kraglin took me to my room and left to have a meeting with everyone else. None of this makes sense. I mean this is everything that has been happening and now Kraglin seems to be running things. Normally when a mission goes south we leave and regroup while we lay low for a while. But now things are different. And why isn't Yondu giving the orders? I haven't even seen him. 

I snuck out of my room and down some halls. I know how to sneak around places. The Ravagers taught me how to be sneaky. I could here voices. Almost like arguing. 

"Okay let's all just calm down" said Kraglin. 

I snuck over to the room and put my ear on the door. 

"HE KILLED YONDU" Kevin yelled. 

"NO, Yondu is still alive. He's just unresponsive" said Henry. 

"I know things are bad" said Kraglin. 

The room was silent. 

"And" said Tazerface. 

"That's all I got" said Kraglin. 

There were a few groans. 

"Okay let's go over what we know. You said that the mission was a trap and now Yondu is in a coma, Hades wants Peter, and we either give him Peter or he keeps Yondu" said Kraglin. 

"We can't give him the kid" said Sage. 

"We aren't. We can figure this out. Plus it's Yondu. He can slip is way out of any prison" said Kraglin. 

"I get that. But I think we should hand Quill over" said Caleb. 

The room broke into a uproar. 

"GIVE HIM UP. ARE YOU STUPID" 

"ARE? HE IS STUPID" 

"QUILL IS JUST A KID ASSHOLE" 

"AND WHAT ABOUT HIS SIBLINGS? THOSE WHAT DON'T COUNT" 

"THAT'S DIFFERENT. WE DIDN"T KNOW" 

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GIVE QUILL UP" 

"BECAUSE OF THE COFFEE BUSINESS" Caleb yelled. 

There's coffee in space? The room was silent in confussion till there was a few snickers. 

"Well that explains it" said Gabe. 

"What are you talking about" asked Kraglin. 

"Hades siad that Peter will be givin to him in exchange for Yondu" said Phillip. 

"Not a fucking chance" said Kraglin.