Party (Young Guardians)

PETER POV:

The music is a bit loud at the party. It's the winter solstice on Xandar so we came to celebrate and refill on supplies. The Ravagers like the celebration though. Lots of drinks, pretty aliens, and music. Yondu also gave us a talk about behaving and staying out of trouble tonight.

"HECK OF A PARTY" Gamora yelled.

I jumped spilling my drink a little and turned to see Gamora standing there.

"SORRY, DIDNT MEAN TO SCARE YOU" Gamora yelled.

"NO, ITS FINE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" I yelled.

"WORK. YOU?" Gamora yelled.

"FOR FUN" I yelled.

"COME ON, LETS GO SOMEWHERE I CAN ACTUALLY HEAR YOU" Gamora yelled.

She grabbed my hand and we left the party. We can still hear the music but now I can actually hear my thoughts.

"You sure the shirt is okay" asked Gamora.

"Ya, it shouldn't stain and I have spares" I said.

"Well I should atleast make you another drink" said Gamora.

"We got some back on the ship" I said.

"Lead the way" said Gamora.

We started heading to the ship.

"So what kind of work did Thanos send you here for" I asked.

"Business transaction. He bought a book on Terra on from some guy here. I was sent to pick it up and pay him the money. Now I just need to deliver the book to Thanos. So I got time to party tonight" said Gamora.

"Oh, never thought he'd be interested in Terra" I said.

"He claimed its his favorite" said Gamora.

I snickered a little as we walked onto the ship.

"Guess he has never actually been to Earth" I said.

We entered the ship and I took Gamora to my room. I opened the door and we entered my room. It's, not horrible.

"I uh, would of cleaned, if I knew, you would be coming" I said nervously.

"I don't mind it" said Gamora.

We entered and I took my shirt off. I saw Gamora blush before looking away to look at some other stuff in my room. I put the dirty shirt in the dirty pile and grabbed a clean shirt. I put it on.

"Done" I said.

Gamora turned back to face me.

"Music tapes" asked Gamora.

"Ya, most of them are from other planets. A few are from Terra" I said.

I walked over to Gamora and wrapped my arms around her as I hugged her.

"It took a while to learn all the languages" I said.

"I can imagine" said Gamora.

She grabbed a tape and put it in my player to start playing music. I'll be there for you by Bon Jovi started to play threw the speaker.

I'll be there for you. These five words I swear to you.

Gamora turned to face me and we started to slow dance.

"You sure Thanos won't mind" I asked.

"Hes busy fixing his ship after it exploded and someone turned his armor pink" said Gamora.

I laughed at the idea.

"Is there a Barbie Thanos now" I asked.

Gamora laughed as well.

"Possibly" said Gamora.

I held her hand and twirled her. The door opened and Kraglin entered. Gamora and I froze.

"Kraglin, this isn't what it looks like" I said.

"Really, because it looks like you have a date" said Kraglin.

"Uh, yes" I said blushing.

"Were you spying on us" asked Gamora.

"No, someone saw you two leave. Figured I would make sure you make it back safely" said Kraglin.

"I spilled a drink on me and had to change my shirt" I said.

"I promised him another drink" said Gamora.

"Okay, are you two heading back to the party or staying here" asked Kraglin.

Gamora and I looked at each other.

"I don't mind staying" said Gamora.

"Well stay here then" I said looking at Kraglin.

"Sounds good, pick up after yourself when your done drinking. Oh, and by the way. The coverings are in the bathroom" said Kraglin.

He winked at me and left.

"Coverings" I asked.

"I think he means protection" said Gamora.

"Oh, WE ARENT DOING THAT KRAGLIN" I yelled.