Day 387

The inside of the 【Temple of the Sand Castle】 was a total maze.

The sand which constitutes the beautiful interior of the castle inside this foreign country is not so much beautiful so far as it is flowing, sometimes a wall is built, occasionally the wall is raised, a passage is extended, or a room appears.

The interior that is constantly changes confuses the entrants. It is likely to be even more difficult to leave if you have a bad memory.

The emerging dungeon monsters also change depending on the interior, they attack not only from the front but many of the races are good at surprise attacks or secret hide-aways.

To give some examples -

"Sand Assassins of the Hidden Sands" sometimes mimic the sand walls, and their attacks are set off without sounds from the intruder's blind spot.

They usually wait for an intruder in the center of a room which just appears to be a normal floor, and traps its prey by using a sand pitfall which is difficult to escape, it is the "Legendary Sand Antlion Jigoku".

"Sand Iron Slime" falls from the ceiling with no signs and has sharp spikes made with fine iron sand flowing violently in its body while wrapping up the prey.

Each one is small and weak but attack its prey with countless flocks, breeding by seeding egg into the host body "Meat Beetle Scarab". (E/D: Should we add "sand" to the front?)

"Sand Golem" that forms its body with moving sand and continues to regenerate until the core somewhere in the body is destroyed.

A viper about two meters long that keeps two eyes open at any time with a demon that makes a person sleep with a both eyes kept open, "Drowsy Toxic Twin Asp Snake".

- and so on.

It is certainly a strong tribe, and although many monsters came at the same time, we just focused on the current opponent.

With such a reaction, we worked together to capture the dungeon, to a certain extent.

When the 【Temple of Sand Castle】 was led by 【God Bless Man】 the 【Arm of the Guardian】 continuously captured the dungeon over many years.

Therefore, the best way to capture it has already been figured out.

First, there are five areas to the 【Temple of the Sand Castle】.

The central area where the dungeon boss is sits in in the center of the four directions, east, west, north, and south.

There is a clear entrance and exit to the central area, and if you just go in for a hundred of meters, you will find a door big enough for a giant to pass through.

There are four indents in a door that has a fanciful decoration but also gives off a presence that screams the dungeon boss is just ahead.

By placing some kind of key there, the door will open and the way to the dungeon boss will appear.

The key is an item that drops by subjugating the dungeon monster area boss - something like a hierarchical boss, or a field boss - placed in a special large room in each of the north, south, east, and west areas respectively.

Actually the [God Owner] and his men were able to clear each room, while paying with a great deal of sacrifice, so it would be almost certain that the doors will open if you only arrange the four keys.

That's why we need to get those keys, but because it's not fun to gathers them altogether, we decided to do simultaneous attacks in four groups according to the east, west, north, and south directions.

It's a simple plan to obtain the keys, but everyone was serious about it, as I placed people to cover their strong and weak points, with the promise that they would have one wish granted by me.

In the first group, is me and the children.

The second team is Kanami and Supesei.

The third team is Minokichi and Redhead.

The fourth team Burosato and Asue.

It's a little different from our usual lineup.

It would not be fun to keep people with the same partner every time, with teams of people who are on good terms.

It is not bad to combine with a different partner, so it's also a learning occasion.

It was a bet that began for that reason, I wonder if it will come up somewhat good.

By the way, the structure of the 【Temple of the Sand Castle】 is very complex, occasional fatal traps are laid out on the floor, otherwise it is an ordinary 【God's Age Dungeon】 with no other large change.

Personally, it would have been troublesome if the lay out was too simple, if we had to figure out some riddle, if there was a special condition we had to fulfill, or if the structure was just as difficult to make a plan for.

【Successfully subverted Area Boss 【Soldier Farez Sharq・Sand Castle】】

【Treasure box as the first subjugation bonus 【Sandbox Sword Coffin】 was awarded】

The key we obtained had the appearance with the upper body of a human, the lower body of a scorpion, and was holding a sword, looking like the area boss.