Day 397

Today we had planned to go sightseeing in «Orzi Manu · Deunas».

It is said that many tourists are attracted to Coco that has developed a unique culture because of its long history.

Today though, it was snowing sand since morning, so our luck was bad.

It seems that the desert sand was wound up by strong winds, making it falls like rain.

Its momentum is somewhat stronger than a light rain, but the local slaves were saying that it will persist longer.

To be honest, I do not want to go out in the middle of all that if sand will be falling for a long time.

Sand will get tangled into your hair and dirt will seem to stick to your clothes. If it gets in your eyes it will obviously hurt, and I do not want to bother to feel the jelly-like texture when it enters your mouth.

Since it can not be helped, I was going to spend the day at «Isla Wetzn», but even then I did not feel any inconveniences.

As it is supposed to be of the highest grade, the building is huge and there is enough room to relax in, with various facilities in place to enjoy.

It has a fairly wide range of content, such as a full bar of alcoholic beverages, a training room with plenty of equipment, and a relaxation room with exclusive masters of oil massage.

There is also a small pond and green garden in the premises, so you can relax there.

Speaking of whether the sand rain will influence the garden because it is outside, there seems to be no need to worry.

Coco has installed a magic item that created a barrier of sand avoidance so as not to get annoying sand coming in from the outside.

As a result, the sand blowing outside can not get into the premises, it slides along the surface and accumulates.

If you leave the sand as it is, a sandy mountain will surround the site, but it is dealt with by making a groove called a sandstone.

The sand coming from outside gathers along the sand road and, when it exceeds a certain amount, it seems that the sand goes somewhere else due to a cleaning system magic item circulating on the sand trail.

It is a well thought out thing.

It is not bad to see snow rain falling in a garden so arranged.

The weather seems to have somewhat more clouds than usual, the rain falling from it stops at a certain distance, slides down and accumulates.

It seems that it was very interesting watching the sand and rain in this way, Well, maybe it was a relaxing day.