Day 396

We have started cruising the «Great Gangjinamus River» » in the early morning today.

By around noon we arrived safely inside the urban city-state «Orzi Manu · Deunas».

Any comfortable ship trip, a long or short one, will be terminated once you reach here.

We headed for a well-maintained port where many small and medium type ships are already moored, and disembarked there.

The number of [Pirate] that were restrained in the ship, although slightly decreased, are moved out with a rope knit from my thread.

When everyone got down, I returned the [Sharkhead], which finished its duty, and searched for accommodations for today while we walked down the streets.

A little noise was generated as several people that stand out so much got off a ship and said ship, which was large enough to be noticeable even at a distance, disappeared in a flash, but as usual we ignoreed them and moved on.

After tasting the local dishes sold at the stalls, we picked up a middling amount of reward money that had been placed on the 【Pirate】 leaders, then the rest were sold off to prosperous slave merchants, as a result of hearing various recommendations as we went around selling the pirates, we decided to stay at the finest inn «Orzi Manu Deunas» boasted, «Isla Woeton».

It was a prompt decision as we judged that it was a reasonable from the slavery facilities and service side of the city, though the asking price was enough to make your eyes pop out, even if you have the highest grade eyes.

«Orzi · Manu · Deunas» is a far more secure city compared to other urban states, so far it's been safe, but when you stay in a poor inn, it seems that there are stories of thieves sneaking into rooms in the middle of the night.

Even if attacked separately, there is also a story that robbers would disappear somewhere, but it is annoying if they get in the way of sleeping while traveling. That's why I chose to come here, of course it's not just for safety.

It is said that in the Coco kitchen there is an expert master of cuisine that is armed even in this city of the New Continent.

As I mentioned before, in order to preserve the ingredients for a long time here, there are plenty of different kinds of condiments used.

There are dozens to hundreds of bottles sold in the market as well.

There are also dishes similar to spicy curry made with the rich spices, and cuisine dishes that can effectively remove the toxins from the body.

I tried eating in a luxury restaurant before coming here, but everything was delicious and I like the spicy dishes enough for me to order them all, to study the dishes made with spices.

The curry dishes are spicy and well enough made that I could believe it is the best.

To think that there is a chef who says that there is no one who can come out alright if you they try his spicy curry.

I would not ask how it's made and them not come to try it.

I tried to eat it as dinner immediately, but unconsciously groaned at its taste.

The spicy curry that was served was very red. It is red enough to seen how painful it can be.

Actually eating it, was very painful. It can be painful to the extent that fire will come out of your mouth, I seriously was thinking so.

But my hand did not stop. It's not just painful, there was a certain flavor.

While unbearable, and already groaning from the spiciness, they kept carrying out spicy curries one after the next, and I kept eating while sweating was pouring out.

There is a synergistic effect when the fruit was added, whether it is reworking a recipe or not, it is said that there is a small hatred towards any further advances.

It is exactly like a dish produced just to stimulate one's appetite.

After eating all the dishes brought out, the same chefs that made them and the Sisters seemed to be severely shocked.

The Sisters are apparently speechless because the master chef who created the dish is there, but although there is no reaction yet, the head chef also seems to be quite surprised.

Riyuten's skill is certainly super class. Even if you use garbage-like ingredients you can get a first-rate taste, it's obvious how superb any dish would come out.

However, we are in the midst of taking a step into a world which is not comparable to our past, thus it seems that there was no common reference for the food I ate and the places I will eat at from now on. Everything has, so far, been deviated from the common sense we previously knew.

There are differences in food culture depending on the place of origin.

That is natural, there are delicious and tasty dishes everywhere, and the format and manner in which they are made are also very different.

The ingredients and seasoning used are also different, the cooking utensils and cooking methods will all differ.

The shock received from existences deviating from the common sense that has been built up over time is something that resonates with people.

In other words, I had a culture shock from the meal.

It was delicious and, though I thought I was eating and studying the cuisine, it may have been that somewhere deep inside I was despising the talent that made this.

In this way it is possible to work to make it more delicious.

However, the shock of the taste was far beyond my imagination.

I was shaken and frightened, but for myself, who is already a [Legend], I can not just be elated.

My dulled movements changed after a while, with sharp movements, I am more cautious about learning which ingredients were used and the cooking methods.

Perhaps with this I will be able to make more delicious food.

As I wished it was so, I sat and drank alcohol with Kanami.

Well, it was delicious. Oh, thank you. Every single pot of it... this time, is it useless, or not?

Well then, how about we exchange this labyrinth wine for some of the ingredients used... Oh, this is the head chef, it was a delicious dish, thank you.

No, it was a rumor of the delicious Spicy Curry that brought us here. Oh yeah, next time we'll use Curry too to pursue a greater taste ... .... Well, can I bring a pot of each flavor? Well, thank you.

By the way, I'm still trying to find the hidden ingredient... Wow, there was such a recipe?

Well, yeah, you can negotiate for anything, or I thought so while watching the curry pots with their contents.

For the chefs, they again confirmed the missing ingredients, or at least suitable substitutes.

Also, are the customers who eat it also delicious?

It would have been a necessary investment because I knew that such things would normally not be taught.