CONGRATULATIONS

THE ANGEL QUEEN SERIES

The lives of four Black women are intertwined on Earth and within the Angel Realm. They must work together to defeat a darkness meant to destroy all of angel kind while also discovering who they are as individuals and collectively as true forces of nature. The problem? They must maintain faith in one another, or all will fail.

Many lies will be told, loyalties challenged and expectations will fall short. But each misstep is a calculated attempt by angel adversaries to strengthen Talia, Amara, Masara, and Bisa's bond enough for a legendary battle to ensue, but not enough for them to win.

Eberons, a combination of werewolves and demons, are the royal off spring of the Angels' ultimate nemesis. Through the years, their numbers have multiplied by their mating with humans, producing Shadows loyal to their clan. Their king, Teberon, known in the human world as Keyon and his brother, Jason, toy with Talia, Amara, Masara, and Bisa, the only Angels who can destroy them. But even their enemy isn't aware of just how powerful these women are. 

Within the Angel Queen Series, everything has a purpose, AND nothing, sometimes no one, is as they seem. Can you keep up with the twists and turns? 

Dear Adventurous Reader,

Congratulations, you have just become a beta reader for The Angel Queen Series.  You're ready to embark upon a set of stories that cumulate into a finale of epic proportions. If you have a dark sense of humor, an affinity for the supernatural, fantasy, romance and unconventional story lines, then this is a series for you. 

As each storyline evolves, be sure to check back in for updates. And since this is a work in progress, mistakes will be recognized and things will change. It's also a great time to share your comments with how the series is or isn't  going for you. What's something you would like this type of series to show and tell? I'd love to know. 

In the meantime, thanks for reading. I appreciate you. 

Happy Reading, 

G.White

COVER OF THE FINAL BOOK IN THE ANGEL QUEEN SERIES