♧the first leaf: part 6♧

Loading
○●○●○●○

"Addy I want to kiss his smirk but also wipe it off his face so badly right now."

"Pft- Why do you wanna wipe it off?"

"Maybe because he is actually a bitch but he's so hot"

"Why are all the bitches hot Y/n?"

"I was asking you that."

"Guess we'll never know. Kaiser should redo his hair. It looks like a rat's tail"

"Shut up. You know damn well I'm talking about his face asshat."

"Ok ok geez calm down."

The match started off fairly ok. Nobody scored until the 27th minute. And it wasn't a goal from Bastard Munchen either. 

Home - Away

0          -         1

'Its ok. We still have time. We'll win'

Kaiser was slowly jogging towards the guy with the ball. As he got closer and closer, he dived and kicked the ball away, in Ness's direction. Ness used his own tricks here and there and as he got closer to the goal, he passed to Kaiser, who instantly kicked it forcefully into the goal. The goalkeeper couldn't keep up with the speed of the ball and stood there in shock, just watching the ball enter the goal. 

Home - Away

1           -          1

"HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" you screamed as if your life depended on it

"Y/N YOU SAW NESS'S PASS? HE WAS AMAZING"

"FUCK YOU KAISER'S GOAL IS WHAT MATTERED ANYWAY"

"HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET A GOAL WITHOUT THE PASS"

"OH SHUT UP WON'T YOU??"

It was half time now. You and your friend chatted and went to get more snacks for the rest of the match. You remembered the four-leaf clover you stumbled upon that fateful night. Despite all the "coincidental" lucky events that happened shortly after, there was the very unlucky event of the mysterious "stalker" or "creep". 

Y/n what do you think luck is?

The result of karma on someone you hate?

Talking to the people you want to talk to a lot?

Your crush liking you back?

What even is it?

"Y/n??"

"Uh huh yeah what do you need?"

"You bumped into that dude" she pointed to a person in front of you.

"Oh"

You went to the person and apologized for your mindlessness. All forgiven, you and Addy head back to the box seats for the second half. 

The match resumed, and the opponents scored one goal.

Home - Away

1           -           2

"FUCK YOU KAISER YOU PIECE OF ABSOLUTE SHIT I HOPE YOU DIE IN THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF HELL IN THE MOST SLOW, AGONIZINGLY PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE YOU ASSHAT. DIPSHIT. YOU LOOK LIKE A RAT AND SOUND LIKE A DYSFUNCTIONAL WASHING MACHINE. EASY TO DRAW LOOKING ASS" Addy screamed in absolute anger at Kaiser, a striker, not a defender.

"DON'T SHOUT AT MY MAN ADDY HE'S A STRIKER. SHOUT AT THE DEFENSE"

"I'LL SHOUT AT KAISER ANYWAY SCREW YOU"

"OH I'LL SHOUT AT NESS THEN WHEN THE OPPONENTS SCORE A GOAL AGAIN"

"THEY WON'T SCORE AGAIN. DON'T FUCKING JINX IT ASSHOLE"

"OK CALM DOWN"

The match proceeded and the opponents made a foul. Bastard Munchen now had a free kick (A/n: forgive me idk what the heck it is i dont read blue lock for football. No foot only balls 🔥).

Of course, they selected Kaiser to take up the shot, and of course, it went in.

Home - Away

2           -          2

A tie again. The match only heated up more and at the 83rd minute...

"GOOOOOAAL BY MICHAEL KAISER!!!" The P/A screamed

It happened in a fraction of a second. 

Minutes passed by.

On the 87th minute, Ness scored a goal.

"NESS? TF?? Y/N IS THIS REAL HELP??"

"oh my sweet baby Jesus and sister in Christ this is real."

"ACK IM SO HAPPPYYYYY"

The match had ended. 

Home - Away

3           -          2

PA: "AND WITH THAT, OUR MATCH HAS CONCLUDED WITH THE VICTORY OF OUR HOME TEAM, BASTARD MUNCHEN"

The crowd cheered. You cheered. Of course you did. Who wouldn't be happy? You suddenly got a call.

"Hello? This is Y/n speaking..."

"Hello? Miss y/n? Ah is your father's name F/n?"

"Yes. But I don't have anything to do with him."

"Well I think you might want to know this though. Your father... has been involved in an accident. He was caught drunk while driving and crashed into someone else. The other is fine. However your father isn't.. I just thought you might want to know ma'am. Please come and visit your father as soon as possible. With the way he is right now... only god can tell if he'll survive or not"

"...Oh... I see... the problem is I'm not in Austria right now... I'm in Germany..."

"Oh that's perfect! He's in Germany as well!"

You were perfectly stunned. How was your father in Germany? What business did he have here? Did he find out you were here? Or was it really just business? As far as you knew, he wasn't supposed to be in Germany. Your father and Germany had no relation whatsoever. 

"I... see.. I thought he was in Austria... my bad. Do you by any chance know why he's here?"

"We'll ask him as soon as he's regained consciousness. I promise."

"Thanks... please do... I'll see if I can come..."

You cut the call.

Who was this client?

_o_o_o_o_o_o_

◇♧----♧◇

Word count: 820

A/n: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA THE BOMB HAS GIVEN ME  MOTIVATIONNNN.

im dumb. next chapter on saturday or sunday (dunno atp). 

also help me i have a new crush on this boy but i dont think he likes me back what do i doooo?