♧the 2nd leaf: part 1♧

Loading
○●○●○●○

"FUCK. CMON!!", you screamed out loud in frustration due to dying in a fight in honkai: star rail. All this not even 17 minutes after you thought about whether you should take a job instead of going to college. "Fuck who the heck-", you muttered to yourself as you heard a knock on the door. You walked towards it and opened the door with frustration. You saw the amazon delivery man and instantly your face lit up. "OH MY GOD THE MAN THE MYTH THE LEGEND AAAAAAH YOU SAVED ME THANKSS!!", you squealed, unintentionally, might I add. The delivery man looked at you in confusion but returned the smile with kindness and handed the package to you. As soon as he left, you closed the door and realized the stupidity of what you had just done. At least the embarrassment wasn't as much because he left. You opened the package, and saw a humongous box of chocolate. This wasn't even the plushie you ordered a week ago. You never ordered a set of chocolates. You prefered spicy food, but chocolate was a sweet gesture by whoever it was from. They probably didn't know better. A note came inside the box. 

Hi Y/n,

I don't know if you remember me by the time you get this but we must have spoken on a call by now? My name is Ria. Apologies, I wrote this before the call (if I ever did call you hehe). I'm sending you this on behalf of Kaiser-

The writing was a little smudged on his name but you could make it out nonetheless.

because he was being a bitch to you and he can't man up and apologize himself.

You let out a small snort. 

Sorry. Its a little smudged because Kaiser smacked my hand while I was writing. 

'Rascal', you muttered to yourself. Typical Kaiser behaviour.

I've known him for long enough to say that he does indeed lose his temper quite often. I don't know him long enough to know why, unfortunately. I don't know what you like, so I was a little less creative on what I should be sending you as an apology. I'm deeply sorry if you hate chocolates or something but I didn't know. 

This was a huge contrast from what she seemed like on the call. She seemed like a bitch filled with attitude and that's why Kaiser and her even work together. 

But I know one thing you may like. Gossip.

'oohhh niice', you thought.

Here's a little something I know about every Kaiser fan, they are either jealous of Ness, or hate Ness. There's no in between, I fear. I can tell you're a Kaiser fan so stop pretending you're not. I know because Kaiser told me. My bad. He is currently forcing me to "only tell the truth because I'm a bitch". Fuck he tried to smack my hand again. I sent him out of the room. Ness is actually acquainted with your dad, and is the one who told him everything he probably knows about Kaiser. I don't know what Kaiser did to Ness to make him tell everything to someone else despite being 'loyal', but I guess only time can reveal this.

She was right and that pissed you off but that wasn't the point. You weren't even surprised that Ness was acquainted with your dad at this point. Everyone was acquainted with your dad somehow, now. But your dad had told you that, he used to know Kaiser's mother and that's how he knows a good bit about him. Either Ria is lying, or your dad is lying, or both of them are partially right and are lying about something. There go your plans of going to Japan. You heaved a long sigh and plopped down on the couch. 

Addy^.^

y/n