♧The 2nd lead: part 2♧

Loading
○●○●○●○

Being a manager in blue lock sounded tempting. But was it more tempting than the typical white girl college experience? Yeah you weren't white (a/n: unless you are white then im sorry). You opened up Kaiser's contact information and started thinking about what to actually save him as. Him being a bitch was a fact, but he was hot. He wasn't that bad in that call. He never did directly apologize but he did make up for it by telling what plan your dad had in mind. At least the job offer had spared you a chance to go to Japan and visit your friends as well as visit he management of blue lock. You went back to thinking. 'ok ok ok what should I save him as? He probably didn't even save me... its ok. This is a start.', you thought to yourself. You saved him as German rat tail 🐀. That was smart. You called him back right after. That however, was not smart. He surprisingly picked up.

"Who is this?"

"Wow you didn't save my number Kaiser? I'm wounded.", you said dramatically. In truth, Kaiser had saved your number. But did it even count? He saved you as Obsessive one-sided lover

"I did."

"Wow suddenly my wounds have healed."

"Ok."

"Why are you so monotone?"

"Ness."

"Oh uuuh... say yes or no, is it a good name?"

"Subjective."

"That is not yes or no."

"Uuuh no."

"Oh, fuck you?"

"What about you?"

"Uuuuuuh I saved you as German rat tail with a rat emoji at the end. Whoever cut your hair, don't let them cook again."

"Uh huh."

"You better tell me later what you saved me as. Exactly what you saved me as."

"Sending the picture right now...", he sent you a screenshot of what he saved you as. You viewed it and you were flabbergasted. One sided? Bullshit. He definitely liked you. You weren't even denying that you liked him. 'Fuck.', you muttered to yourself.

"Didn't quite catch you there, love."

"Yet you call it one-sided. Just confess already. Wait, you're not monotone anymore. Did Ness die the most gruesome death known to mankind?"

"I wish. He's gone to go place our order at the counter."

"Ooohooo a date?"

"Fuck no. Two other people are joining us."

"Why are you ordering without them?"

"Why do you give a shit?"

"Valid. As I was saying, just confess already."

"I'll confess the day pigs start flying"

"Then all I have to do is make pigs fly right?"

"You are desperate. You have a higher chance to date a man who doesn't even exist, than get me to confess undying love to you."

"So you do have undying love for me but you're just not willing to confess it?"

"Are you stupid? No. I have zero feelings towards you. If someone told me you went to the Burj Kalifa and jumped off I wouldn't give a shit."

"Rude. I would."

"Oh I'm absolutely honored.", you could sense the sarcasm in his voice. Kaiser suddenly hung up the call and sent you a text saying 'the other two asshats just arrived.'. Did he just hate everyone or something? You decided to book tickets to Japan. Unfortunately, they were going to be expensive. Last minute tickets suck. You remembered Addy mentioning someone called Reo Mikage, who was shit rich. He was the one that bought your flight tickets and game tickets. You called Addy. But just going and asking for money was a bit of a stretch, right? Maybe he would see worth in it because of your potential job in Blue lock.