Affectionate (Reflectivedetective)

Tw// Weed use

A/N: errrmm hi I'm alive. Also I might write more of this ship because my bf loves it lol))

Glisten sat on Rodgers couch. The same desperate housewives DVD he has rewatched 100's of times playing on the shitty box TV.

He flinched when the door to Rodgers study slammed shut.

He glanced into the hallway and saw Rodger stomp into his room. Not even glancing into the hallway to see if Glisten was here like he usually did.

Glisten turned the TV off. And decided to give Rodger some space. Just calmly watching the clock tick.

Admittedly, he missed Rodger. So he only waited 3 minutes before going back to Rodgers room.

Rodger had the habit of leaving his door open. Mostly Incase Toodles has a nightmare. Or Glisten has a nightmare.

So Glisten knocked on the doorframe he heard a grumbling voice groan out "Come in..."

Glisten walked over and sat on the bed. "Is everything okay, dear?" Rodger glanced up at him. He looked tired. "...Case went cold..."

Glisten stroked his back lovingly. "I'm sorry, honey. Can I do anything to help?" Rodger slowly sat up. Wrapping his arms around Glisten and resting his head on his. "...Stay..."

Glisten smiled. Kissing him on where his lips would be "...Of course..."

Rodger slowly sat up. Reaching into his bedside. He pulled out a pipe.

Strangely it didn't look like his usual one. The one he had as a prop for the show that blew bubbles.

He packed something green into it. And lit it with a match before leaning back in the bed.

Glisten laid down with him. Resting his head on Rodgers chest.

Rodger moved his pipe to his other hand and rested his other hand on Glistens shoulder.

Whatever Rodger was smoking smelled gross as shit. But admittedly, it was getting to Glisten.

He felt light. And content. He looked at Rodger. Who's eye looked slightly red.

He chuckled "You look like a twisted." Rodger glared at him playfully. "Rude."

They both cuddled in silence for a while. Rodger started slowly realizing Glisten was getting a contact high.

"...Glisten? You feel ok?" Glisten cuddled closer to him. "...I think whatever your smoking is pretty good."

Rodger sighed. "Whoops... I got you high." Glisten stretched out. "Eh. I don't mind. it feels... Calm."

Rodger passed it to him. "Wanna give it a try?" Glisten sort of involuntarily flinched.

He took the Pipe "How'd you get this?" Rodger internally smirked. "Brightney knows a lot about plants."

Glisten slowly brought it to his mouth and breathed in. Rodger didn't even stop to think about him not knowing how much to smoke.

Glisten only stopped once Rodger looked at him concerned and terrified. He handed it back to Rodger and held it.

He couldn't hold it long before he coughed up a storm.

Rodger shot up and pretty much ran to his mini fridge and handed Glisten the first drink he saw. Chocolate milk.

Glisten chugged the little bit that was left straight out of the jug. Being honest Rodger didn't care. It's not like he handed him a cup to use.

Rodger grabbed some cold bottles of pop. He sat down beside Glisten and handed him one.

Glisten opened it immediately and drank about half of it before pulling away. His throat in less pain.

He spoke in a hoarse voice "holy shit..." Rodger gave him a kiss on the cheek "Sorry Hun."

Glisten didn't reply. But instead kissed him back. Rodger smiled.

He laid back down. Glisten quickly following. Seemingly starting to feel some affects.

He started getting tired. Also hungry. But the last thing he wanted was Rodger to leave right now.

So he decided not to grab food or mention his hunger. Instead he started falling asleep. Curled up beside his lover.

Rodger put the pipe on his counter on a coaster. He wrapped an arm back around Glisten.

Glisten started drifting off to sleep. Eventually. Closing his eyes.

Rodger smothered the ashes in his pipe to prevent a fire. Before pulling the blanket up and pulling Glisten closer. Eventually, before long falling asleep.

A/N: I'm eepy))