dear sister

Enty was still looking on the ground as the laughs slowly died down as she looked at everyone expecting them to say something.

.....

.....

.....

"Get yourself covered would you?" enterprise said looking at her.

Enty could not get what they meant until she looked down

"AHHH!"

later

KE had dragged enty while her new set of clothes were being synthesised, alle while she was explaining everything.

"So you are saying you were the one who was looking at us!?" Enty said still surprised how their radars did not seem to captured them, hell she did not even know what their ships looked like, infact she did not notice shenwas in her own ship, she was thinking that she was in a base of some sort.

"Leave that, why did you capture me? Are you working with sirens, and why do you look like me?" Said enterprise who was now back to her original attitude

Ke looked at her back with her smirk"you know, even I don't know why I saved you, I just felt that I did the right thing, plus we need some answers too but that's for later, but why I look like you? Haven't you realized yet......mother?"

Enty needed some time to comprehend the last word as it set in"HUH!?....m-mother?"

"Really the right word is ancestor, your daughter would be CVN-65, but calling you ancestor feels weird, so I go with mother" ke said with smirk now turned into  a smile

"I-i see, it feels nice to have the legacy of my name being passed on, but being called mother one day unexpectedly feels weird"

"Tbh, you also had a mother, who was motor boat during world war 1, and first ship to be ever named enterprise was all the way back in 1775 captured from royal navy and turned signed up into anti-colonial movement" KE explained as her vulcan side was taking over but she controlled it before she became a nerd

Author:history remaines same in this AU till 5 years before word war 2

Ke: now dress up will you

Enty:*looks down again* AHHHH!

Later

Enty had a matching dress to USS discovery, all black with blue neon colored stripes on the skirt otherwise all black including her new long socks, her face still had  a frown, and looked like she was thinking of something and was worried.

KE looked at her and asked"whats wrong? you thinking of something?" enty looked back at her and said "nothing, just i miss my sisters, now that i think of it, i focused so much on protecting my people that i did not focus on my real family, now i can see what they meant by "you are reckless", and now i can see where it got me.

KE was listening intently, in her past life too, she was away from home for years at a time, engaging with the unknown, but at least she came home and felt that she was able to meet with her friends and her sister, crew and others, but being alone and staying away from others deliberately and realizing it that what she has missed must really be regretful"

enty continued "hornet,  she saw me die, she will become like me, and yorktown, she ill go crazy! no i cant let that happen to her, please take me back, please you HAVE to take me back to them!" she held KE tight on her arms as she begged her to take her back to her sisters

'i cant" KE replied shocking enty "WHY CANT YOU!? YOU BROUGHT ME HERE NOW ITS YOUR DUTY TO SEND ME BACK!" she nearly had tears out from her eyes!

KE replied" how do you think they will react when they see you back after you are pressumed dead? you dont have your carrier, and noty to mentian you you have animalistic features, and if we show ourselves, it will only bring danger to your people"