another dream walker

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!" KE began to panic, she couldn't just see another person die even when she had the power to save one.

Everyone else was also brainstorming on how they can save her.

"I have found something" zora suddenly chimed

"She still has some energy flowing through her, its similar to the energy flowing within all of you"zora saod in her calm but also worried voice like always " wait what, so you are saying she my not be dead yet?" KE said in a glimmer of hope

"I hope that's the case, but her biological functions seems to have ceased"zora says as her voice shows some hope

Suddenly a thought strikes enterprise's mind "can you scan our body?*points at KE and herself*"

"Uhhh, why? "KE asks confused by this order

"Done, 60 percent human and 40 percent Vulcan, both of you share the same anatomy of human-Vulcan hybrid, its intrusting because it looks like all the positive traits of both species, you got copper based blood, higher lung capacity and Vulcan anatomy, except your brain such that it can comprehend emotions and does not need logic for everything, just like humans, i honestly find it quite intriguing because kelvin enterprise is also a humanoid with animalistic features"

"Wait what" was typed on by Lexington, because clearly she never saw a hybrid like this in her life, defender was also very shocked.

"i see.... how did you notice though?" she asked enterprise who said" i know how humans feel because i have worked with them throughout my life, but something just felt off"

"wait hold on" KE suddenly got an idea as she moved towards the body of enty, and said "Zora, monitor the frequencies" KE said in a hesitant voice

"are you going too...?" said enterprise in a weary voice too

"yes"

"<god I am getting nervous, well, here goes nothing>" thought KE as she gently placed her hand on the face of enty and chanted "My mind to your mind, my thoughts to your thoughts."

The scene shifted to what seemed to be a room in a building next to a shore

There was another girl next to enty they seem to be having a sort of coversation, and they also looked to be sisters because how similar they looked so KE guessed she is yorktawn.

"Ever since we were born we only saw war and death in the ocean, i dont find it beautiful" these words were said by enty, with her long an stern face, but there was a glint of remorse on her face, but the other one on the bed just looked at her, it seemed that her legs had been amputated, she said

"oh my dear, we are not humans, we are humans personified as ships, ocean, no matter how it is, it is a part of our us, we are made for the oceans, you must accept it to find serenity and your purpose, our porpose is to protect humanity" her voice was very calming, it gave off the feeling of the comfort like she felt in from the starbase yorktown,infact she could feel the familial bond between enty and yourktown, it really reminded KE of her  constitution class sisters, who were destroyed by the Narada,qnd her crew who dissappeared  after she came to this world.

infact, she almost sobbed but had to control her emotions so she wont blow away the fact she is living someone else's memories.

but it was already too late for that, as enty noticed that her memories had paused, wasn't she supposed to be dead she thought, she looked around to spot KE and she did noticed that she was crying, but she noticed that she looked like younger version of her with cat features, but before she attack or do anything ke said "you will be out soon.." and that would be the last thing enty would remember.