Intro

Hi thank you for giving my book: the deal we made a chance!! This is my first book and I hope you will enjoy this story.

This story contains:

- alcohol consumption
- explicit language
- sexual scenes

Please only read this book if you're comfortable with these aspects.

Summary

Emily Smith, an eighteen year old, beautiful and immensely smart first year psychology student often finds herself between the pages of books and is fascinated by human behaviour.

She's got everything she ever wanted, a lovely and supportive family, straight A's, a trendy fashion sense, the best friend of the world: Emmy and she got into her dream university.

However Emily is confident in most aspects of life, she lacks confidence in dating and sex. And that's exactly what she needs right now, so brown haired, intelligent and popular Liam Wilson who's in her class will know she exists. Emily will do anything to make him take notice, including striking a deal with the most popular and annoying Chris Larsen.

Chris Larsen, 25 years old and the most intelligent and popular developmental psychologist in Troy University is currently working on a important and difficult research and the smartest first year student gets the opportunity to join him with this important research.

That's when Chris meets Emily, her intelligence and confidence make sure she's the best candidate for this position. Chris is intrigued by her extra-ordinary knowledge and intelligence which it's exactly what he needs to finish his challenging research.

Next to the challenging research Chris had to do, he also needs to find a date for the most important gala event of the year. There will be a lot of important people at the event, so he can't miss this opportunity to make new connections.

Chris and Emily make a deal.

'So you will teach me how to date and I'll be your date to the gala?"

This can't go wrong, right?