Character Profiles - 001

Cornelia Graham Beaumont

Basic Information:

Full Name: Cornelia Graham Beaumont
Age: 21
Height: 5'5
Birth Date: March 5, 1842 (Pisces)
Ethnicity: White
Nationality: British
Family Background:
Father: Antoine Beaumont - A well-respected criminal defense lawyer known for his sharp intellect and tenacious advocacy.
Mother: Delilah Beaumont - A refined socialite with a penchant for philanthropy and the arts, known for her grace and charm.
Siblings: Only Child.

•Appearance:

Hair: Long, flowing brown hair often styled in a chic and intricate fashion that highlights her delicate features. She favors soft waves, adorned with modest yet elegant hairpieces, reflecting her upper-class status.

Eyes: Soft hazel, often described as warm and inviting, with a hint of curiosity that suggests a deeper contemplative nature.

Attire: Cornelia prefers flowing gowns made of fine fabric, typically in pastel colors that complement her complexion. Her clothing often features delicate embroidery or lace, reflecting both her femininity and modesty. She has a collection of accessories, such as gloves and small hats, that she incorporates into her outfits.

•Personality:

Traits: Cornelia possesses a unique blend of shyness and sophistication, making her both approachable yet enigmatic. She is soft-spoken and tends to observe rather than dominate conversations, often found listening intently to others. Despite her reserved nature, she is deeply empathetic, often attuned to the emotions and needs of those around her.
Interests: An avid reader, Cornelia is particularly fond of poetry and literature, favoring works that explore the complexities of human emotion and interpersonal relationships. She also enjoys painting and often finds solace in nature, visiting the gardens of her family's manor for quiet reflection.

Values: Raised in a household that emphasizes integrity and compassion, Cornelia values justice, kindness, and the importance of using her privilege to help others. She is involved in her mother's philanthropic endeavors, supporting local charities and initiatives aimed at improving education and healthcare for underserved communities.

•Living Situation:

Residence: Cornelia resides in an opulent manor, a symbol of her family's wealth and social standing. The manor is adorned with fine art, elegant furnishings, and a large library filled with books that reflect her love for literature. The extensive gardens surrounding the manor serve as both her sanctuary and an area for social gatherings, where she sometimes hosts literary salons for friends and intellectuals.

•Social Standing:
As an heiress in 19th century British society, Cornelia is a subject of interest among eligible bachelors and unveiled suitors, yet she is cautious about the social expectations placed upon her. She harbors dreams of finding a partner who appreciates her intellect and sensitivity, rather than one motivated solely by her wealth or family name.

•Goals and Aspirations:
Cornelia seeks to carve her own path amid societal expectations. She desires to advocate for social change, particularly in the realm of women's rights and education. Unbeknownst to many, she has begun writing a collection of essays that articulate her views and experiences, hoping to someday publish under a pseudonym.

•Relationships:

Family: Cornelia shares a close bond with her mother, Delilah, who encourages her artistic pursuits. While her relationship with her father, Antoine, is respectful, she sometimes feels overshadowed by his formidable presence in the legal world.

Friends: She maintains a small circle of close friends, most of whom share her passions for literature and the arts. These friendships are characterized by deep loyalty and understanding, allowing Cornelia to express her thoughts and dreams in a safe environment.

Romance: Having only two relationships in her whole twenty-one years of living, one of which was a low-class man who left to fight the ongoing war alongside their king. The next being a marriage to the wealthy lord, Montague Hynnesworth, who has an underlying mystery to him which she soon hopes to unveil.