Character Profiles - 002

Montague Alias Hynnesworth

Basic information:

Full Name: Montague Alias Hynnesworth
Age: 32
Height: 6'3
Birth Date: June 1st 1831 (Gemini)
Ethnicity: Brown
Nationality: British-Asian
Family Background:
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Grandfather: Lord Amaćei Hynnesworth - Deceased
Siblings: Unknown

•Appearance:

Hair: Medium-length black hair, often styled neatly but with a slight tousle that frames his face.

Eyes: piercing dark brown eyes that seem to conceal myriad secrets,

Attire: Montague is typically seen in bespoke suits made from rich fabrics like velvet and silk, favoring deep hues that complement his complexion—often charcoal, royal blue, or burgundy. His waistcoats are embroidered with subtle patterns of gold, a nod to his affluent background. He wears tailored trousers and polished black leather boots, with a penchant for mysterious accessories like a silver pocket watch that he carries wherever he goes.

•Personality:
Montague exudes a threateningly charming charisma that draws people in yet keeps them at arm's length. His sophisticated demeanor is underscored by a sharp wit and keen intellect, allowing him to navigate the treacherous waters of high society with ease. He is adored by women, who find themselves captivated not just by his looks but by the air of danger that lingers around him. However, the lighthearted banter he shares masks a darker side—a man who harbors a passion intertwined with menace.

Values:
Montague is fiercely loyal, especially towards those he loves. His heart is locked away, save for the rare occasions he shares it with Cornelia—the singular obsessor of his dark passion. He values honor and the power of influence but is conflicted by the lengths to which he would go for those he cherishes. Beneath his charming exterior lies a sense of duty to protect his secrets, which he believes could upend the very world he has cultivated.

Living situation:

Residence: The estate, Hynnesworth Manor, sits on the outskirts of a bustling town, a testament to both wealth and ancestral secrets. Its gothic architecture is marked by towering spires, grand archways, and sprawling gardens that twist under the weight of darkness, accented by rich, dark decor—deep mahogany walls adorned with portraits of somber ancestors, and lavishly draped curtains that filter the moonlight in eerie patterns.

Goals and Aspirations:
Beyond the allure of social standing, Montague's primary aspiration is to protect and possess Cornelia Beaumont. He dreams of a life filled with passion and grandeur, which he believes is thwarted by the limitations of societal expectations. He seeks to build an empire of love around her, even if it necessitates dark means.

Social Standing:
Montague is a well-regarded figure in high society, frequently attending social functions and soirées, where he is praised for his charm and refined demeanor. His wealth and estate position him as a highly desirable match among noble families. However, recent troubling rumors about the mysterious disappearances of women around him create an undercurrent of skepticism, yet most are too entranced to question his integrity.

•Family Relations:

Grandfather: A looming presence in Montague's life, his grandfather's stern values play a significant role in Montague's understanding of duty and legacy. He feels a need to uphold the name of Hynnesworth, trapped between admiration and resentment for the legacy he struggles to manage.

Overall: Montague's ties to family are tenuous and largely absent; his unexplained lineage leaves him feeling like an enigma. He often finds solace in the spectres of his ancestors that haunt the halls of Hynnesworth Manor, his only familial connections forming dangerous alliances with the past.

Friends: His circle is vast, yet superficial, filled with sycophants who revel in his wealth and charm. However, a few discerning acquaintances sense the shadows behind his charisma and maintain a wary distance. Among them is a fellow nobleman who serves as both confidant and rival, hinting at the darkness Montague struggles to contain.

Romance : Montague's marriage to Cornelia morphs into an obsession that finds no bounds. She is a vision of grace and poise, yet he perceives her as the essence of all his desires and ambitions. His love for her teeters on the edge of unhealthy possession; he would kill and die for her, yet he relentlessly keeps her in a gilded cage of luxury, stifling her freedom while declaring his affection. Unbeknownst to her, he harbors a dark secret connected to her own past, intertwining their fates in a dance of passion and peril.