"Major" "Injury"

(Y/N's POV)

Now, how did I get into this kind of situation?

Currently I'm playing dead! luckily the tomato sauce packs came in handy for fake blood.

And from the looks of it... Mittelt is fighting my attacker, how did I get into this situation exactly?

Let's rewind!

-------------

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Mittelt."

As I said that, I showed up with my casual wear as both of us started going to the plaza again.

"Sooo! What's the occasion of you being early at my doorstep earlier?"

"There is something, I want to know.."

"Like what?"

She stopped walking before looking at me.

"What did you do to me?"

I was confused by her question making scratch the back of my head.

"Eh... What d'ya mean?"

I tried to act as calm as possible but she started stomping the ground rapidly, but...

"Ever since yesterday! Whenever I remember what you said at that time, I can't help but be embarrassed what did you do!?"

Now it made me even more confused! I don't even remember-

Oh wait...

I'm an idiot...

I averted my gaze but I replied.

"You mean... When I called you cute?"

As I said that, I took a quick glance I saw her expression turn embarrassed and her face bright red, she started punching my right arm, not too hard though...

"What did you do! Answer me you idiot!"

"I uh.. I think it's called a Crush?"

Of course it shouldn't be possible since I'm not really that good looking, even though in the past I did managed to be famous... It was probably because of my money.

"Crush? L-like- GAH! NEVER MIND! LETS JUST GO!"

She decided not to extend our conversation longer, andd.... She's picking up her pace...

Is this what they call a tsundere? Yeah probably!

"Hey uh... If you don't mind Mittelt, there's this uh-"

"You got a flyer saying grand opening of a restaurant am I right.."

Said Mittelt, I guess... Yeah who am I kidding she's much more knowledgeable of the town than me, even though I watched and read the whole series.

"Y-yeah, so you want to go there?"

She stopped walking for a bit before turning around to me

"...your treat?"

I laughed a bit.

"Sure why not!"

The money maker power is literally saving my ass with money.

I saw her expression lit up, without further ado, she held my arm before she tugged me towards where the newly opened restaurant was.

"No takebacks alright!"

"No takebacks... H-hey don't drag my arm too much!"

Well... The restaurant had free ketchup packets after ordering, I just took all of them for myself, but hey! Looks like she's having fun!