Chapter 1

Hey lovely readers!!✨️

So here's the most awaited Chapter 1 of "The Love Diaries"!

Enjoy reading and do vote if you like it!

--------------------------------------------------------------

The air in Mumbai is thick with humidity, a sign that monsoon season is around the corner. The streets outside are already bustling with activity, the honking of horns and the steady hum of city life pouring in through the half-open window of the Sharma household.

Outside the Sharma mansion, we can see certain twins fighting as usual on a very serious topic.

"I told you I'll ride the bike today and that's final." Aadya ordered, her tone firm.

"And why do youu think I'll agree?" Madhav asked with a lip tight smile.

"Because I'm younger than you!" She chirped. "Yes only by 15 minutes." He retorted. "Doesn't matter, what matters is that I'm younger and you've to litsen to me." "Huh you wish!" He stated while rolling his eyes.

"Give me the keys or I'll tell saumya that you were the one who mixed salt into our maths teacher's tea just because he punished saumya for forgetting her homework" she exclaimed while grinning widely, knowing very well that this trick will work.
Without any word, the keys were in her hands. "That's like a good brother."

"Ughh why did rishi taught you to ride a bike." Madhav said sulking.
Her smile flattered as she remembered the happy moments with her bestfriend and also her brother's bestfriend teaching her how to ride a bike. She remembered how he was behaving all distanced with her now.

_________________________________________

Madhav stood across the basketball court, glancing through as they played, there she was, her braid swaying with every every move she made.

Rishi dribbled the ball with practiced ease, his eyes scanning the court for an opening. Saumya and Ayesha were locked in a fierce but friendly competition. Saumya's usually introverted demeanor had transformed into a whirlwind of energy as she deftly dodged Ayesha's attempts to block her.

"Not today, Ayesha!" Saumya called out with a mischievous grin, spinning past her and making a swift pass to Rishi. The ball arced perfectly towards the hoop.

Ayesha, determined to turn the game around, leaped with a deft swipe. "Oh, you think you can just play in here and score? Itni jaldi nahi betaa! ("Not so soon you kid")

Rishi caught the ball effortlessly, his eyes gleaming with playful challenge. "Nice try, Ayesha. But you'll need more than that to stop me."

"Madhav, you're just standing there! Get in the game bhai!" Rishi shouted, his tone evidently both encouraging and impatient.

Madhav blinked and shook himself from his daze. "Right, right. I'm on it!"

"Seriously, Madhav? Are you going to watch the game or just stare at Saumya?" Aadya teased, nudging him with her elbow.

Madhav blinked and shook his head. "I'm watching. Just...she's really good at the game, okay?"

Aadya raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh. Sure. Now get on the game!"

Madhav chuckled, a flush creeping up his neck. "Yeah, yeah. I'm on it."

Rishi dribbled past Ayesha, weaving in and out with smooth, practiced moves. "Madhav, get in here! We need all the help we can get!"

Madhav jogged onto the court, trying to shake off his thoughts and join the game, but his moves were noticeably struggled as he tried to balance his focus between the game and his oh not-so evident feelings.