Chapter 3

Hey guys, so sorry for the delay, was caught up in exams!

But here's the new chapter!
So dig in and enjoy!

Don't forget to vote and comment!
_________________________________________

Aadya walks towards the person she drenched earlier, with an apologetic smile on her face she reach there offering a bunch of tissue "I am really sorry for my earlier mishap Rishi, I didn't realised you were behind me and I was thinking about something I just didn't paid attention..." "Hey Hey It's alright you don't have to worry much" Rishi gently cuts her off, passing her a polite smile  "And thank you for this" he said reffering to the tissues and walks off.

Aadya's POV:

What's wrong with him? He seems to be distancing himself from me since past few days, earlier I thought that he's just stressed about something but it doesn't seems to be that thing as I have observed him bieng normal with everyone else, but when I try to talk to him, he just simply nods or do small talks. I need figure out what's bothering him.                                                                                      
The bell rang, signaling the end of lunch. Aadya strolled down the hallway,
still thinking about rishi, she entered the class just to witness a scene that made her doubt her eyes, No way.

She stood by the door, in full view of anyone passing by, were Samar and Saumya. Not just standing—they were talking.

Aadya blinked hard, thinking maybe she was imagining it. But no, it was real. Her bestfriend and her boyfriend who probably can not even stand eachother, were standing together having a conversation. Saumya seemed to be glaring at Samar probably irritated by something he said and Samar was having a mischievous smirk on his face probably teasing her about something.

Aadya gasped, loud and dramatic, drawing the attention of a few nearby students who gave her curious looks. She slapped a hand over her mouth, eyes wide. This cannot be happening.

Saumya and Samar turned, almost in sync, and spotted her.

"Aadya, you okay?" Samar asked, amused.

"I... I—" Aadya stammered, her gaze darting between them. "What is... What are you two—talking?!"

Saumya rolled her eyes saying "Nothing, just your so-called boyfriend was asking me about where his girlfriend was!", nodding her head she turned to Samar "So tell me Samar, what is it?" "Ahh nothing just wanted to see you" He replied with a smile on his face

They were talking about something and laughing when Madhav entered the class, staring out at the Bench where his sister, was laughing with Samar.
His jaw tightened as he watched them. Something about Samar had always rubbed him the wrong way. Maybe it was the way he acted too smooth, too charming, like he always knew exactly what to say. Or maybe it was the fact that he’d heard things. Not concrete rumors, but whispers—about how Samar treated girls, about how he was the type to play with people’s hearts and move on without a second thought.

Madhav let out a frustrated sigh and ran a hand through his hair. He didn’t trust him. And the thought of Aadya getting hurt made his stomach turn.

Footsteps crunched on the sidewalk behind him, and soon after, his best friend, appeared by his side. “Stalking your sister and her boyfriend again?” Rishi teased, bumping his shoulder into Madhav’s.

“It’s not stalking,” Madhav muttered. “It’s watching. You know, from a safe distance.”

“Sure,” Rishi chuckled, following Madhav’s gaze into the class, then looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. “Let me guess—you’re still not sure about him, huh?”