Chapter 4

Here's a new chapter for you guys!!

Enjoy reading!

And if you like the chapter, then please do vote and don't forget to comment your thoughts!
_________________________________________

"But why did you took Rishi to meet that monkeyface boyfriend of yours?" Madhav asked irked.

"Are I just wanted my bestfriend to meet my boyfriend, usme galat kya hai? And why are you getting so irritated? Aur maine mana kiya hai na tujhe samar ko bandar bolne se?" Aadya said smacking her brother's head being done with him as he was whining on the same topic for an hour now.

["I just wanted my bestfriend to meet my boyfriend, what's wrong in that? Why are you getting so irritated? And I've told you not to call Samar a monkeyfave no?"]

"And also Rishi and Samar knew eachother before I made them meet." She said shrugging.

"What?" "You said rishi knew Samar pehle se?" Madhav asked sinking in the new information.

"Maine urdu Mai bola kya?" Aadya asked rolling her eyes.

["Did I said the thing in urdu?"]

This made madhav think of why rishi didn't told him this thing, he just told him that aadya made them meet but why he didn't told him about knowing Samar personally too?

"Achha litsen!" Aadya's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Can you please go and get my book from..." "NO" Madhav cut her before she could complete her sentence.

"I'm not going to get your stuff from any friend of yours! Har baar kisi na kisi ko kuch na kuch de aati haii aur mujhe bhejti hai sab lene, Mai kya idhar courier boy dikhta hu?" Madhav asked clearly not in mood to go anywhere.

["I'm not going to get your stuff from any friend of yours! You always do this and then you ask me to go grab it, do I look like a courier boy to you?"]

"Are but just litsen to me once.." "I said no right?" Madhav said not letting his sister complete her sentence once again.

"Okay then, mat jaaa. Mai khud hi SAUMYA ke ghar se apni book le aungi." Aadya said eyeing her brother as she knew now she doesn’t have to say anything. She grabbed the keys and started to walk.

[" Okay then, don't go. I'll go get my book by myself from Saumya"]

"Wait who?" Madhav asked already jumping out of the bed.

"BEHRA HAII KYAAA, I SAID SAUMYA KE GHAR" Aadya screamed in Madhav’s ears making him wince.

[ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT? I SAID TO SAUMYA'S PLACE.]

"Achha now when you're requesting so much, then let me just go." Madhav said ready to move.

"No no I don't want yout pity, I'll go by myself." Aadya said with a teasing grin.

"I said no I'll go and how many times I've told you to call me bhaiya? I'm elder than youu." Madhav said.

"Ohh in your dreams." Aadya said rolling her eyes.

Aadya's POV:

I know Sam, everything is hurting you so bad, and I also know the only person you need right now. That's why I asked him to go. Get ready sam, this is the last day, you're keeping everything to yourself.

_________________________________________

Saumya was sitting in the backyard, lost in her own thoughts. She didn't knew what was the feeling inside her, she was trying to move past everything but things weren't going in her favour.