The new phase

After blasting the warehouse, Aashi went to her home, where she used to live with her parents and brothers. Everyone thought she is dead but she was alive.

As she came near mansion, guards saw her and they couldn't able to believe that their Mafia Princess is alive. They immediately told Abhigyaan about it.

Aashi entered the mansion and went to her room, bathed and wore another pair of clothes. She went to his twin's room and saw him sleeping. She caressed his hair, kissed his forehead and left his room. She came and sat in living room waiting for her elder brother. Abhiyaan entered the mansion and saw her sitting on couch. Aashi noticed him and ran towards him to hug him but he moved back halting her steps.

Aashi:- Bh..ai!!!

Abhigyaan :- Pack your bags, you aren't going to live here. And I am going to change your identity, you will live in another country.

Aashi :- Bu..t, why??? Bhai, I..I came here after two years, and you are sending me awa-

Abhigyaan :- Don't. Make. Me. Repeat. Myself. Aashi Khanna.

Aashi flinched cause of his tone and nodded quitely. She went to her room, packed her bag and came back to living room. She saw someone talking to Abhigyaan. Abhigyaan saw her.

Abhigyaan :- You are going to Amsterdam, your name will be Lily Christopher. You will have foster parents, their names are Mark and Jeinnie. *pointing towards man beside him* This is Mark, your foster father.

Mark smiles at her warmly, and greeted her. Aashi nodded and started following Mark.

As Aashi left the mansion, Abhigyaan ran into his gym,he did hand combat with his Mafia Men's but he wasn't fighting back cause he wanted to hurt himself. He was punishing himself for pushing his princess away from him but according to him it was needed to save her life from lurking danger.

Aashi, with Mark, reached airport and get settled in plane. She was quite and not showing any emotions. The only thought in her mind was Why did her brother sent her away?? Does he hate her?? Does he think her as the reason of their parents death??

After few hours, they both landed in Amsterdam.

Mark took Aashi to a small but cozy house. They entered and they saw Jennifer. Jennifer came to Aashi and hugged her.

Jennifer:- Hii My baby!! I am your Mother. Umm.. I know we aren't your own parents but we will try our best to love you like your own parents sweetie.

Aashi nodded and Mark and Jennifer smiled.

Aashi :- Can you show me my room please???

Jennifer:- Of course Baby!! Come with me.

She took her to her room and went from there living her alone. Aashi kept her bag and half- laid on bed staring at ceiling and from here a new phase of her life started.

Please vote, comment and follow

Your Author
BookletMystical 💗