Shadows of Vengeance

The night enveloped Aashi as she sped through the city, her thoughts racing as fast as her bike. The rhythmic hum of the engine and the cool night air failed to calm her mind. This was the life she had chosen—the life of the Dead Rose, a lethal assassin, and the Mafia Queen of the most powerful British Mafia. But behind the sharp edge of her role lay a secret that fueled her every move: revenge.

Her past was a tangle of blood and betrayal, but one face haunted her dreams more than anything—the man who had molded her into a weapon, who had taken everything from her. Her parents' deaths, her broken childhood, her fractured family—all tied back to him. And now, as she ran missions and gained power, she knew it all led to the same endgame: destroying the man who made her a monster.

Aashi’s eyes flickered with cold determination as she approached an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city. Her target for the night—a rival arms dealer trying to muscle in on British Mafia territory—was inside. A minor distraction in her grand plan for revenge, but one that needed to be eliminated nonetheless.

She parked her bike at a distance, slipping through the shadows with ease. The guards outside were amateurs—barely worth the effort. Within moments, she had them unconscious, their bodies slumping against the wall as she made her way into the building. The interior was dark, save for a dim light flickering in one corner of the room. Aashi’s footsteps were silent, her presence barely a whisper as she approached the man seated at a desk.

"Dead Rose," he murmured, his voice trembling with fear. He knew exactly who she was, and why she was here.

Without a word, she stepped into the light, her dark figure looming over him. The man flinched, a bead of sweat trickling down his face. Aashi didn’t bother with formalities. She was here for a job. And the Dead Rose always finished her assignments.

(Please vote and comment and follow the id too, thank you)
---

Hours later, Aashi was back on her bike, the city lights blurring as she sped toward the mansion. She couldn’t linger in the comfort of her identity as Dead Rose for long. Tomorrow, she would be Aashi Khanna again, the sister who had come home to a broken family. The weight of it all pressed against her as she pulled into the driveway, the looming silhouette of the mansion staring back at her like a silent witness.

The guards were still stationed at the gates, oblivious to her late-night escapade. Aashi’s stealth had always been impeccable, her ability to disappear into the night unmatched. But as she approached the grand entrance, a familiar figure stepped into view.

Abhigyaan.

Her elder brother, the King of the Italian Mafia, stood waiting for her at the foot of the stairs, his arms crossed, eyes darkened with both concern and something deeper—anger. He was tall, imposing, with the same cold intensity she had inherited. Aashi didn’t flinch under his gaze; she had learned long ago not to show fear.

"You were out," he said, his voice calm but with a razor-sharp edge to it. "Again."

Aashi narrowed her eyes. "It’s not your concern."

Abhigyaan stepped closer, his jaw tight. "It is when you're out there risking everything. You know our enemies are watching every move we make. You should have told me."

Her lips curled into a bitter smile. "Like you told me about Ayan? About him being in a coma for two years?" The words were laced with venom, the wound still fresh from earlier that day.

Abhigyaan's expression faltered, the mention of their comatose twin brother hitting a nerve. He exhaled slowly. "I was trying to protect you."

Aashi let out a humorless laugh. "You were trying to control me, like everyone else in this family." She stepped past him, but his voice stopped her cold.

"Is that why you became the Dead Rose?" His words were heavy, loaded with the weight of their shared past. "To prove something? To get revenge for what happened to our parents?"

She stiffened but didn’t turn around. "I didn’t become the Dead Rose for you, Abhigyaan," she said softly, the edge of her voice sharper than ever. "I became her because it’s the only way I know how to survive."

Abhigyaan was silent for a moment, his eyes softening. "Aashi, this path you're on… it won't bring them back. It won’t bring any of us peace."

Aashi’s hand clenched into a fist, her nails digging into her palm. "This path is the only thing keeping me from falling apart," she whispered before walking away, the conversation over.

Once inside her room, she locked the door behind her and leaned against it, her breath heavy. The confrontation with her brother left a bitter taste in her mouth, but she couldn’t afford to dwell on it. Not now.

There was still so much left to do.

---

Later that night, Aashi sat at her desk, the dim glow of the lamp casting long shadows over her files and maps. The man she sought—the one who had turned her into the Dead Rose, who had killed her parents and shattered her world—was still out there. He was powerful, elusive, but not untouchable.

Her revenge would come, but she needed to play it smart. For now, she would build her empire, strengthen her position as Mafia Queen, and bide her time. When the moment was right, she would strike—and she would make him pay for everything he had done.

As the clock ticked on, Aashi’s phone buzzed with a message from Liya: "The mansion is secured. Your bike and pet are on the way."

Aashi smirked, replying quickly: "Perfect,tomorrow,come here with Vixen  and Max, it's very long ago I met them."

Her new sanctuary was waiting, just a short distance from this place that felt more like a prison than a home. She would soon have the space she needed to plan her next move, away from the prying eyes of her brother and the ghosts of her past.

And when the time came, she would burn everything to the ground.

The Dead Rose would rise, and no one would be able to stop her.

___________________________________________

So, the chapter is here, hope you all liked it

Thank you
Your author
BookletMystical

Instagram handle:-