Unknown Alley

The moon hung high, casting a silvery glow across the sprawling mansion that felt both familiar and foreign to Aashi. She sat in her new room, the walls adorned with memories that didn’t belong to her. The air was thick with the weight of the past—the laughter of her family, the warmth of home—now all tainted by betrayal and pain. With a deep breath, she pushed those thoughts aside, focusing instead on her purpose.

After her conversation with Abhigyaan, Aashi felt a storm brewing within her. The truth about her twin brother, Ayaan, being in a coma for two years struck her like a bolt of lightning. She had long believed that her family had abandoned her, sending her away to a foster home without a second thought. But now, with Ayaan's fate hanging in the balance, the burning desire for revenge surged anew.

Picking up her phone, she dialed Liya, her best friend and trusted PA. "Liya, I need you to finalize the purchase of that mansion. Make sure it's secure and away from prying eyes," she ordered, her voice steady.

"Understood, Aashi. I’ll get everything arranged," Liya replied, sensing the urgency in her tone.

"Also, ship my bike and Vixen to the new place. I need my space—somewhere I can plan without distractions." Aashi felt a sense of relief wash over her at the thought of her wolf. Vixen was not just a pet; she was a companion, a loyal friend who understood Aashi’s pain in ways no one else could.

After the call ended, Aashi moved through the room, her eyes landing on the ornate dresser that held little significance to her. The night deepened outside, and she felt the familiar pull of her darker self—the assassin known as Dead Rose. The night was her ally, and she had a mission to complete.

Aashi changed quickly into her assassin attire—black combat gear that clung to her like a second skin, enhancing her agility and speed. As she secured her weapons, she felt a surge of adrenaline. The thrill of the hunt was intoxicating, a welcome escape from the memories that threatened to consume her.

Slipping out of the mansion, she felt the cool night air wrap around her like a cloak. She moved silently through the shadows, every step calculated, every breath steady. The guards, accustomed to their routine, were oblivious to her departure.

As she made her way through the sprawling grounds, Aashi's mind raced with thoughts of her targets—the people who had wronged her family and turned her life into a weapon for their gain. The name that burned in her heart was like a brand: Arjun Malhotra, the man responsible for her parents' deaths. He had taken everything from her, and now, she would take everything from him.

Aashi reached the edge of the property, her heart pounding with anticipation. The night was alive with the sounds of distant sirens and the soft rustle of leaves. But there was another sound, a presence that made her pause.

“You shouldn’t be out here alone.”

The voice was low and smooth, a stark contrast to the chaos that swirled within her. She turned slowly, her instincts kicking in. In the shadows, a figure stepped forward—tall, confident, with an intensity that made her pulse quicken.

“Who are you?” Aashi demanded, her voice firm, even as a shiver ran down her spine.

“Someone who has been watching over you,” he replied, his gaze piercing through the darkness. “You’ve drawn attention, and not just from your enemies.”

Aashi’s heart raced. “I don’t need a protector.”

“Maybe not, but it seems you’re not as invulnerable as you think.” He stepped closer, revealing his features in the moonlight—strong jawline, intense eyes that held secrets of their own.

She studied him, sensing a strange mix of danger and allure. “What do you want?”

“To help you,” he said, his voice low. “Your mission is dangerous, and there are forces at play you don’t understand.”

Aashi's instincts screamed to push him away, but something in his eyes made her hesitate. “Why would you help me?”

“Because I see the fire in you, the will to fight for what’s right. And I have my own reasons.”

She considered his words, weighing her options. Trust was a luxury she couldn’t afford, yet she felt an inexplicable pull toward this mysterious stranger.

“I don’t need help,” she insisted, though the doubt lingered.

“Then let me be your shadow,” he offered, a hint of a smile playing at the corners of his lips. “You can’t fight the world alone.”

With a hesitant nod, Aashi allowed the tension to ease slightly. “Fine. But if you get in my way—”

“I won’t. I promise.” He extended his hand, a silent offer of partnership.

As she took his hand, a new alliance formed in the darkness, and for the first time in years, Aashi felt the flicker of hope amidst the shadows.

With her path set, Aashi prepared to confront the demons of her past, now with an unexpected ally by her side. The fight for her family and her life was just beginning.

___________________________________________

This is the chapter, hope you all loved it .

Thank you
Your author
BookletMystical

Instagram handle:-