Meet after years

It's been seven years now.
The Aashi that the world knew is not found.
The new person who looks like Aashi, Lily Christopher, is completely opposite of the Aashi Khanna that the world once knew. But, but, but, she didn't forgot who she was, she didn't forgot her real name given by her parents, she still knows herself as Aashi just with different personality.

Ding! Ding!

The alarm went off signalling about the start of a new day. A girl is tangled between sheets, sleeping. She woke up and made her bed , got ready for her new day. She got ready for school, school like srsly!?! School, she is the CEO of two major companies and Mafia Queen of most powerful Mafia, but she have to go school so that no one doubt her identity,
but school life sucks. Anyways, back to the chapter, so yeah, she got ready, and her outfit:-

I know, I know, you will say it's exaggerated or blah blah blah, but my dear people, in foreign dress code isn't there in many schools

She reached the parking lot, sat on driving seat of her car and drove to school.

She reached her school, parked the car, and walked to her classes.

When someone jumped on her back from behind and she rolls her eyes cause of that monkey.

Aashi:- Liya!! Stop behaving like a monkey.

Liya (her only best friend, PA, manager, ride and die, everything) :- Ufff!! Aashu, you are boring, can't you smile even a bit for a second.

Aashi:- Li *sternly*

Liya:- Geez!! Woman, okay, I get it. *get down from her back and stood beside her* let's go to class.

They entered class and sat on last bench, Aashi sat and plugged earphones in and started listening music while staring out of window, after some time Principal called her to his cabin.

Liya :- What did you did now!??

Aashi:- I don't know, maybe about the about the painting I did yesterday on school library wall.

She stood up and went to cabin, she entered and noticed a man sitting there, she recognized him and got shocked to see him but she didn't showed her reaction from outside and casually went and sat on chair in front of principal.

Principal:- Lily your parents are no more, they umm... had an accident yesterday due to drink and drive *he paused to see her reaction but her face was emotionless, so he continued* So, social worker did your DNA test and we got to know that you have an elder brother, and he is here to take you with him (pointing towards man, yes he was Abhigyaan whom she already recognized but didn't showed it, principal continued) You will go with him to his home. His name is Abhiyaan Khanna.

Aashi :- Can't I go to any orphanage or get adopted by someone else!??

Principal was surprised to hear her word while Abhigyaan was hurt but he didn't showed.

Principal:- No, according to law, now he is your legal guardian.

Aashi stood up and sighed saying :- Fine, I will live with him, but just for 1 year cause after that I will turn 18 and I will live my own.

She went out of cabin while Abhiyaan followed her. She reached locker room and collected her stuff and called Liya to meet in parking lot. She reached parking lot and saw Liya there.

Liya:- What happened Aa- *she noticed Abhigyaan and her eyes widened but she immediately changed her expression* What happened Lily!??

Aashi:- My parents are no more and social workers made him my lawful guardian, so i am going with him, I will call you after reaching there. Byy.

Liya hugged her while she closed her eyes in irritation cause she don't like physical touches but still she sighed and patted her back. She pulled back from hug and looked towards Abhigyaan.

Aashi:- Let's go *her voice was cold and distant*

Abhiyaan was shocked to hear her voice but he kept his reaction hidden and nodded.

Abhigyaan :- Follow me

He walked to his car and sat on backseat, driver kept Aashi's bag on trunk while Aashi sat beside Abhigyaan and instantly plugged earphones looking outside.
Abhigyaan sat there quietly but his eyes were glancing her time to time.

They reached to his private jet and get settled. She again plugged in earphones and closed her eyes sleeping. He was sitting beside her doing something on his laptop, he wanted to talk to her but didn't knew how to and after listening her cold and distant voice and the way she wasn't willing to come with him broke his last hope of getting his princess back.

___________________________________________

Sorry for this late update, please vote and comment as well while reading and from now I am going to update regularly, I will try to.

Your Author
Booklet Mystical