NEW BOOK

Hello, my dear readers. I hope you're doing well. I have started writing the new book. I was just done with the first chapter and uploaded it. Go and check out, and I hope you will like it.

Here's the name and description of the new book. "VAMPIRE POSSESSION"

___________________________________

Description

"Now now, my sweet human queen. I'm going to take you to my dark world, where you will rule by my side as my queen,"the blood sucker said while grabbing my chin gently.

"Please, I beg you. Let me go. I don't want to be with a blood sucker like you. Why can't you understand that?" I said while trying to push him back, but he didn't move. Suddenly, his eye colour turned from dark brown to crimson red, and his fangs started growing out from his mouth. My heart began to race at the sight.

"Now now, my Evelyn, you know I can hear your human heart beating, don't you? Now, don't make me claim you here and mark you as mine. Behave, or my people will not hesitate to kill those humans by drinking their blood,"  he said, moving his fangs toward my neck.

____________________________________________________

Meet Evelyn Roy, a middle-class girl living in a small town in Florida with her grandma. She works day and night to pay for her grandma's medical bills while keeping up with her education. But what will happen when the vampire king's son sets his eyes on Evelyn and decides to make her his queen by turning her into one of his kind?

Meet Xavier Luciano, the eldest son of the vampire king and queen. He's ruthless, merciless, and destined to take over the kingdom. But now that his parents have asked him to marry and take the throne, what will happen when Xavier finds his queen of all vampires...in a human college?

______________________________________.

HERE'S THE COVER PIC