Chapter 16

Thank you, my dear readers, for voting and commenting. So here's the next chapter early. Enjoy...
_________________________________________

Vanessa perspective

"I will help you to escape," she suddenly said while sitting on the bed. Are you serious? Please tell me you aren't joking? "No ma'am, am not joking around. Am serious." Why now? When i asked you that day, you strictly refused me. So what happens now that makes you change your mind. "Ma'am at that time Capo was at home, so i dont want him to listen to our conversation. When i saw you here for the first time, i dont want you to face the same fate like me." She said while looking at me. What do you mean by the same fate? "Well maam...." As she was about to speak, i intruptted her. Call me Vanessa, I am not a queen or some sort of maam and whats your name. "Sorry.... my name is emily, and I am 18 years old .....so Vanessa, as i was saying. I saw and listened to your cries every time, when the capo tortured you. I was there at that time when Capo was dragging you to his basement. Every guard and worker in this house heard your cries echoing in the whole damn house. So i dont want you to face the same fate."

I understand, but what do you mean by fate? "Vanessa, it's been four years since i was captured by that bastard?" Wait, so you're telling that you're also kidnapped? I said while asking from the girl that was sitting in front of me. "Not exactly kidnapping, well you know in this mafia world. Mr. zayn deals with all kinds of illegal things that you can't even imagine. And i belong to a poor family. My father used to purchase drugs from him to sell further in different schools and colleges. He used to give money to Mr. zayn on the time. My mother was at the cancer stage at that time. After a few months, she died." She said while looking down. Am sorry for your loss.... i said while confronting her. "Well, it's in the past. Anyhow, when my mother died, my father wasn't in a good state. He used to come late at night, torture me, and start drinking regularly. And at that time, he spent all of the Mr. zayn money into gambling, drinking.

Mr. zayn used to come to our house to threaten my dad. But he told him that he would return his money sooner. That was the turning point for me. At that time, i was in high school. One day when i came back from your school, there were guards standing in front of my door and they didn't even let me go inside my house, they drugged me and took me to Mr. zayn. When i reached Mr zayn, I asked him the reason. He told me that my bitch dad sold me to him to clear his debt." She said while having tears in her eyes. How can someone be this cruel? Like selling his own daughter to this bastard? I thought to myself. After a long pause, emily start speaking again. "I begged mr zayn he was about to kill me at that time, but he changed his mind. He made me maid in his this personal house. Whenever i try to go outside, the supervisor that he has assigned on us, doesn't let us go without any solid reason. that's my story" she said while looking at me.

I dont know what to say. Am sorry emily that you had to face this. "I despised him with every drop of blood in my body. I just want to escape from here and want to continue my life. And i want you to escape from here. Otherwise, god knows what he will do to you." Emily, have you looked at the security? How can we escape from here?  Haven't you looked at me, like what he did to me and my loved ones. Idk what's going to be his reaction when he came to know about this plan. I said while fidgeting with my fingers. Also, is there anyone in this house who can help us? "Dont worry, i have a perfect plan. If we follow it correctly, we can escape. Also there's going to be nobody, that will help us. Because every worker in this damn house is loyal to that dog."

What? Tell me fastly. What do you have in mind? "As you know, Capo is obsessed and in love with you, right?" Hmm! I said dryly. "So make him fall in love with you, Vanessa." Wait, what? Never! "Please, Vanessa, it's the only way," Are you trying to say that i should start acting all lovely towards him? "It's the only way Vanessa gains his trust, and then we will posion him." She bluntout quickly. Posion, are you serious? How can you even say that? Am not going to murdered him, no matter what the situation is. Am not a killer, emily, and you aren't a killer either. "Vanessa, remember all the things that he had done to you. So, giving him a little bit poison will not kill him. When he is unconscious, we will escape, and doctors will come to mend him."