Chapter 2: The Coach

"Hello, this is your driver speaking." a cheerful voice said over the speakers.

"My name's Vivian, and I will be taking you to the park for your week-long stay. Just letting you know that we'll be there by approximately 12:30. Have a nice trip!"

"Sweetheart, is there anything you need? Food? Water? Blankets?" Mia asked quietly, as Char laid her head on her shoulder.

"Just sleep." Charlotte replied, closing her eyes, drifting away into her dreams.

Along the coach, as Charlotte slept, everyone was entertaining themselves in a variety of ways.

Carly was filming vlogs for her friends and family back home, much to the annoyance of Roger and Siobhan, who she and Eric were sat behind.

"Hey guys!! Soo we're on the way to a theme park - it's gonna be so so fun! I'll keep you updated throughout the week. Love ya!!"

Meanwhile, Eric was watching Carly, wondering what it'd be like to have friends who cared about you as Carly's seemingly did.

Next to them, Sorscha and Clodagh were solving a puzzle - an image of sparkling green hills, adorned with a multitude of flowers, all complete with a cheerful sun on the horizon.

Neither the pairing of Agatha and Deliah, or of Jodie and Chef, seemed to be working out well. Agatha and Deliah were engaged in constant bickering, and Chef was completely blanking Jodie.

Autumn and Winter were solving crosswords - it was almost like you could see the gears turning in their minds as they worked out each individual part.

On the other, more energetic hand, Marjorie and Reece were listening to music on full volume, sharing airpods (some heard them listening to "Barbie Girl" and "Material Girl", though that could have just been their imaginations).

Thirty minutes had passed before they heard Viv's voice over the grainy speakers again.

"If you look out the right window, you can now see the entrance of.. Erratic Escape! Welcome to the place where you will spend your next week."

It's time to go, so off they trot

They must cherish what they've got,

For time is ticking, oh so fast,

Another week, for some? Their last.

AN: I'm getting so embarrassed reading this but oh well, I've started now, so I have to finish.

(Promise I would have finished this earlier its just the theme park name was "####" and it took me a week to come up with a name 🙏🏼🙏🏼)