shock of arising

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

#1. marjorie + reece
the unpleasant blare of the alarm clock sounded. marjorie, still predominantly asleep, threw her body across reece in an attempt of reaching the alarm. said alarm clock was on the table on the other side of the bed. her feeble efforts came to an odd success. rather than switching it off, her arm whacked it off the dresser, breaking it. it was a win-win in marjorie's eyes. now awake, she peeled her eyes open before stiffening.

reece groaned, a mix the clattering noise and marjorie sprawled across him had woken him up.
"hey gorgeous, you're really hurting m-,"  his voice was squeaky and shrilly. before he could acknowledge the change in voice he was interrupted by marjorie's wailing and an echoing thud. reece clambered to the side of the bed where the sound had originated from.

"marjorie are you oka- SIOBHAN?" he exclaimed.

"carly my love, what are you doing here?" marjorie's sentence had gotten louder as it was spoken, the adrenaline in her blood obviously varied with her heavy breathing.
"wait, WHY DO I SOUND LIKE SIOBHAN?!" a string of animalistic noises tore from her throat as she flailed.

ultimately, reece (as carly) had ended up on the floor entangled with marjorie (as siobhan). what felt like eternities had passed when marjorie composed herself and they were up from the floor.

"r-right darling, i'm fine. wait- no you're seventeen now. let's just go to the nursery, ill text the gang." her sentence was broken and shaky but made sense nonetheless.

"you think you have it bad marjorie? i AM the seventeen year old girl!" the situation and his new grating voice had reece incredibly frustrated.

"you better calm down, i am not arguing with you like this."
with that, she left the room feeling disheartened. their arguments were an often reoccurrence but their 'make-up sessions' made it all the better, except now they couldn't.

reece ( carly) had just sat down in the car with marjorie (siobhan).
"marj, im sorry. i know we are both scared right now but we will figure this out." reece laid a reassuring hand on her shoulder, unsure of what was appropriate.

marjorie smiled and leaned into the touch, feeling far better.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

#2. charlotte + mia
charlotte's hand dug through the heap of bed blankets and throws that buried her, in search for a certain redhead. moments passed and her fingertips grazed a short tuff of hair,
'strange,' she thought momentarily. mia's hair flows far past her chest. char opened an eye, squinting past the darkness of their bedroom. she scanned the bed for anything irregular. something caught her eye.
'bright blonde? that can't be right.' she again pondered.

"amelia wake" she yawned, "-up" her speech came out octaves deeper but she paid no mind. theres a rustle from the other side of the bed followed by a moment of silence. the leg mia had lazily wrapped around charlotte's waist had become much heavier overnight.

"yes baby?" an extremely profound and broken voice croaked, "wait what the fuck?" mia shot up into a sitting position, her head spun as she did so.

"r-reece, what are you doing in mine and mia's bed?" at this point charlotte is sat up too,
"and why do i sound like winter?!" she shrieked. fear crawled into charlotte's bones and she tore the covers off of her body. they both were still and char gawked at who was once her girlfriend. the sound of thunder and pattering rain enveloped the room, the atmosphere became eerier by the second. this sent charlotte into overdrive.

"sweetheart, it's me. and you're winter... look at you in a 'tache. " mia (as reece) let out with a smirk. she then slipped out of the bed and walked to their vanity mirror, the surprise had faded away.

charlotte (as winter) jumped out of the bed and begun pacing around the room as she rambled on.
"amelia roberts! this is not the time for you to be joking around, im hideous! oh my god what if we are stuck like this?"

"who said i was joking?" mia (reece) smirked at her again and winked in an attempt to lighten the situation.
"baby you need to calm down, lets just go to work and try to get help from the others." mia cringed at the thought of asking for help but she disregarded her ego seeing char's distraught.

charlotte (winter), with cautious feet, stalked over to the blonde and reciprocated her actions. she peered into the mirror for a moment before jumping away again.
"mia, or reece- i dont know what to call you let's just go!"

she grabbed a pile of clothing from the end of their bed and rushed out of the room, not even acknowledging the sudden appearance of the clothes. mia just chuckled and followed suit out of the room. she didn't care that much about the whole situation. in fact, she found it rather amusing now the initial shock had passed.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

#3. siobhan
her eyes fluttered open, just to close them again as the bright white of her bedroom strained them. she sighed and graciously slipped out of his bed, roger's that is. she let out a raw huff and tiptoed to the bathroom, so as to not wake the beast.

on her saunter to the lavatory, siobban first took notice of the hair that flowed down her back. 'peculiar.' she considered for a moment, her hair was to her shoulders. next, she recognized that she wasn't adorning her black satin robe anymore; instead, she wore sky-blue striped pyjamas. she cringed as she looked down at herself. the outfit was something a mother would wear and also a fashion emergency from her perspective. before she could further inspect the circumstances, her train of thoughts crashed as she was met with the bathroom door. she waltzed in and she turned to the mirror. except she was met with charlotte looking back at her.

she let out an incredibly high-pitched and startled yelp, still half asleep. she flinched backwards slightly before freezing. siobhan (as charlotte) placed a hand on her chest to regulate her breathing. she spun around and her face contorted into a stern expression. her legs moved for her and she found herself in her wardrobe.

siobhan's eyes widened in surprise as she saw charlotte's black, flowery dress hanging pristinely. she tentatively retrieved the item of clothing from its hanger.

in ten minutes, siobhan had presented herself to look like charlotte to her greatest ability. she had no idea what to do in this situation, nor was she happy about it 'fake it 'till you make it' is the motto she chose. with her keys clenched in one of her fists, she left roger's house and began her drive to the knight nursery in the hope of answers.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

a/n. im not sure if this is confusing but basically:

- rather than how charlotte (tnn) crafted it, im having them do a full body swap. this includes their voices changing too.

- i dont know how this works, but their person that they have swapped into's clothing is there for them.

- there will be some split scenes like this but not all will include them.

tnsrichelle22 ilysm