revealing and designating

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"for fucks sake." mia deadpanned, the amount of damage jodie could do in her body was endless.

"oh em gee! im happy to see you too reece. why is everyone here?" she smiled lopsidedly and went to walk out of the room.

"no- jodie my love, you're mia." marjorie reached out to her, "and im marjorie."

"what, im mia? totes cool. and i thought you're siobhan."

"no my darling, we've all swapped. you know what? forget it. just listen to us okay?"

"roger that, shibby!" jodie (as mia) saluted when she finished her sentence. mia visibly tensed at the mentioned name. marjorie spent a decent amount of time explaining to her what was happening and what it meant. eventually she nodded, fully understanding.

"now thats sorted, lets make clear who's who. right, autumn?" marjorie started.

"not quite," autumn stepped up as well as deliah. "i believe we have swapped, deliah?"
"yup! how fun is that?" deliah (as autumn) giggled and adjusted her pinafore's. autumn (as deliah) gave her a death stare in return. they stood face to face; the tension was thick.

"uhm okay," marjorie nervously chucked. "sorscha! my love where are you?" she exclaimed.

sorscha (as agatha) stepped up. "me and aggie- agatha, have swapped." there was only a slight trace of her usual irish accent. agatha (as sorscha) then nodded.

before the nickname could be questioned, supposedly marjorie had suddenly launched into the room
"hey guys, this is so cool im literally marjorie!" she ended with a cheesy grin on her face.

reece probed as to who she was.

"carly of course!" she paused, "oh my gosh. you're me." carly (as marjorie) belted.

"carly its reece, im you. by the way, this ponytail is headache inducing." he grumbled.
"ew! you can't be me you're like 40! and no they're not!"
"wow. first of all i am not 40, and second of allyou're like 12."
"uh, not anymore, im almost 50 as marjorie now!" carly grinned.

"I BEG YOUR SWEET PARDON?" the real marjorie hollered, storming forwards. carly stepped back in fear and held her hands up like she was found guilty.

just as if this situation couldn't get any more chaotic, someone new stepped into the room.
"will you all be quiet for longer than a minute? you all are insufferable." charlotte paraded into the room with her hands set on her hips.

charlotte (as winter) strained and muttered a small 'oh no.' and so did mia.
"whoever is my char better step out of this room now." mia threatened. she wholeheartedly meant it.
"save it amelia, i don't plan on staying long." siobhan (as charlotte) snapped.
"oh shibby, what a surprise. at least you're not the worst in this room," she teased.
autumn piped in, "i am going to find my sweet, i can only assume he is jodie." with that, she swiftly ducked out of the room.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"right my loves, let's start on what we have to do today." marjorie pulled out a notebook from her desk drawer and mia silently judged her for her excessiveness. marjorie simply ignored her and continued. in the midst of this autumn returned with winter (as jodie).

"charlotte, winter, sorscha and carly are in the baby room so thats..." she thought for a moment,
"siobhan, charlotte, agatha and reece. this is going to be a disaster." marjorie continued to whine in her head too.
"uhm, ouch?" reece complained. marjorie apologised and they continued with the list.

"in the knight nursery office today is marjorie and autumn. in the sister nursery office is reece and deliah. so thats carly and deliah here and mia and autumn there. absolutely not!"

mia shut down marjorie's tangent as it started, "marjorie, suck it up. people will get suspicious if you dont shut up."

"mia you don't get it, i am NOT having carly be in charge of this nursery. and especially with deliah." marjorie argued.

deliah frowned and mia scoffed before starting, "carly could run this nursery far better than you, anyone could at this point."

siobhan intervened and made them stop. again. marjorie sighed in defeat and continued,
"siobhan you have to update the knight nursery's software and you have a meeting scheduled with vivian at 9am, well i have." marjorie raised an eyebrow inquisitively and siobhans face stayed stoney but her hands fidgeted.

marjorie asked if anyone else had plans and charlotte (winter) spoke up.
"well, mia is supposed to pick up the kids from school and take care of them because im home late." she frowned and mia looked partially disgusted,
"sweetheart that thing," she pointed at jodie. "is not taking care of our girls." charlotte gave her a scolding look and mia caved in. she sighed and agreed. jodie also agreed to try and act like mia. charlotte gave her a clear set of instructions and she swore to follow them.

sorscha then told, "well i need to go shopping today for clodagh and quinn. can you manage that agatha?"
agatha hummed in response, she had no hope of being able to do this. she despised children, infants being far worse.

finally carly mumbled something about hanging out with eric and reece kicked off. he understandably didn't want to go out with a seventeen year old but he had no other choice.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

their meeting concluded and they all set off to do their respective tasks, although it was more of an attempt. first was the four working in the toddler room.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

final character swaps

mia -> reece
reece -> carly
carly -> marjorie
marjorie -> siobhan
siobhan -> charlotte
charlotte -> winter
winter -> jodie
jodie -> mia
autumn -> deliah
deliah -> autumn
agatha -> sorscha
sorscha -> agatha