Chapter 14

It was midnight and Mark woke up. He felt thirsty and searched for the water jug on his nightstand but the jug was empty. He then took the jug and went downstairs in the kitchen to fill up the jug and drink some water. As he entered the kitchen he saw Yuta standing there drinking something, probably tea.

"Hyung?" Mark said and Yuta looked at him in little surprise.

"What are you doing here at this time Mark?" Yuta asked.

"I was thirsty and the jug was empty so...what about you?" Mark asked Yuta.

"I couldn't fall asleep so I thought drinking some herbal tea might work" Yuta said as he filled up a glass of water and pass it to Mark.

Mark nodded and drank the water. Then he filled up the jug with water and was about to leave when Yuta stopped him.

"Can I ask you something?" Yuta said gently with a worried expression.

"Yes Hyung.. what is it?" Mark said getting concerned seeing Yuta worried.

"Are you really going to be friends with that person?" Yuta asked hesitantly. Mark was confused about who is that said person then it clicked in his mind.

"You mean Nishi's father?" Mark asked and Yuta nodded.

"Yeah I was thinking about that, why? Do you not want me to be friends with him?" Mark asked.

"It's not that...I... it's complicated" Yuta said in a small voice.

Mark put the jug on the counter and step towards Yuta. He held his hands and looked at Yuta gently.

"What's wrong Hyung? Are you okay? You are acting weird" Mark said gently as he was getting worried now.

"It's not like I don't want you to make friends but I don't want you to get closer with that person either, what if he steals you from me" Yuta said.

"What do you mean by stealing me?" Mark asked.

"What if you get closer and then you move on with me and fell in love with him, I don't want that" Yuta said desperately. And Mark realised what was going on.

"Hyung I am not going to move on from you until you tell me how you really feel about me, I will patiently wait for your confirmation" Mark said and Yuta looked a little relieved. "But if you don't love me then I will definitely try to move on and find myself a partner, I will go on date with him, have fun together, hug him, cuddle him, kiss him so please confirm your feelings as soon as possible so I could do all of them with my partn-mmph!" Mark couldn't complete his sentence as a pair of lips crashed his own.

It took few seconds for Mark to realise Yuta was kissing him. Yuta's hand was wrapped around his waist in a tight possessive grip as he kissed Mark. Mark closed his eyes as tears spilled from them. He was feeling very happy. What he craved for so long, he was finally getting that. He could feel Yuta's jealousy and possessiveness in that kiss, most importantly he could feel Yuta's love in that kiss.

Mark's one hand layed flat on Yuta's chest feeling his heartbeat while the other hand travelled through Yuta's shoulder to his neck as he played with his hair kissing Yuta back with equal desperation. Yuta cradled Mark's face deepening the kiss if it was even possible.

They pulled away from the kiss due to the shortage of breathing. They breathed heavily as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I love you...I love you so much Mark...so don't find anyone and do all of those things with me...go on dates with me... cuddle me...hug me...kiss me...do anything you want with me but please don't ever leave me" Yuta said as he wiped Mark's tears. Mark nodded rapidly as he smiled with his teary eyes.

"I love you too Hyung so much" Mark said as he hugged Yuta tightly. Yuta peppered Mark's face with kisses as they pulled away from the hug, making Mark giggle.

"I can sleep peacefully now" Yuta said more like to himself. Mark frowned a little.

"What do you mean by that Hyung?" Mark asked and Yuta tried to avoid Mark's questioning gaze.

"Nothing" he said but Mark didn't budged. He thought for a while then a smile played on his face.

"You were jealous thinking I would move on from you and get closer to Nishi's dad and that's why you couldn't sleep" Mark stated as Yuta looked down embarrassed. "Aww Hyung you are so cute!" Mark laughed as he pinched Yuta's cheeks who whined.

"What could I do? He kissed your hands, my friends also told me that you might move on from me, I didn't liked that" Yuta whined. Mark chuckled and pecked Yuta's lips.

"First of all I can never move on from you that easily and now that you have reciprocated my feelings, I will never leave you no matter what's the situation is and secondly as I said in the dinner table Nishi's father doesn't meant any harm by kissing my hand, it was just a gentle gesture, he is  already mated with his wife whom he loves alot and who was present there in our conversation that's why Usami didn't do anything either" Mark assured Yuta whose face turned more red in embarrassment as he took in all the information.

"Now go and sleep it's already past midnight" Mark said and Yuta nodded.

"Can you please join me?" Yuta asked expectantly and Mark smiled blushing and nodded shyly.

Yuta smiled and pick Mark up in bridal style who squeaked in surprise and giggled. Yuta took him to his own room and they settled on the bed. Yuta pulled Mark towards himself who immediately snuggled upto his chest.

"I will tell Lina to move your clothes and other stuffs into this room... let's stay in the same room from now on" Yuta said and Mark looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"Hmm" he nodded smiling brightly and again snuggled onto Yuta's chest kissing his cheeks.

Yuta kissed his forehead and then they both wished each other goodnight and fell into sleep. Both feeling contained.

.............................