V. | Opened emotional wounds

TW: Physical Abuse

TW: Physical Abuse.

Hopper had a dead lead on Lonnie

Hopper had a dead lead on Lonnie. No shocker there. Jim rerouted to the continuation of an extensive, long, search gathering to help find will which extended past state lines. Though in particular Jim had declared maintaining the presence strictly in Hawkins.

Melissa altered her choice of clothes. To jeans, which are clip up and stitched to the actual denim. And a long sleeve red rose halter top that helped keep her warm.

She remained wearing Jim's jacket, not believing necessary to remove it off of her.

One stop, visit, to Milly's boutique contributed a good deal of time for her to change out of the old sweater and shorts.

" Hey! Anything?".

Patrolling search dogs, assisting the rescue bark, use their snouts and acute senses smell leads. Jim, following behind him Melissa and she's refrained from going forward hearing a volunteering canine's dog tag rattle to see an older, greying, male Belgian Malinois. His tail wags as she is inspected. The dog's nose trails on her leg, whining. She slides down on his level. He's a part of the search rescue crew Hopper assigned. " What is it, boy? I know, you are just confused. I'm will's sister. I'm not who you are finding." Milly reveals her palm allowing the animal to take in her scent.

" Where is your handler, Maximilian. That is an old name, for an old boy. But you're a good dog, oh yes you are." His bright eyes stare up, shining when hearing the praise, using his paw to rest on her leg. Asking permissions for pets. Melissa couldn't decline a chance to pet a dog.

" Hey, uh, hopper. I think Joyce's kid is trying to corrupt one of our dogs. She is petting him like crazy. I've never seen Max that goofy, playful, before. He's an old mutt and a mean old bastard. I'm shocked."

Officer Powell mentions to Jim, admittedly impressed she could tame the old canine. He didn't take well to strangers.

" Is.. is she wearing your gear, Chief? You don't let know no one touch anything that is yours."