Chapter 27

Germany has been amazing so far, I’ve been able to finally be myself again and be the happy person I wanted to be. It was strange to speak in German again because we started speaking more English at home and with our friends there so it took me a while to think back to what simple words mean. Some of my friends have forgotten about me over the years but it didn’t really bothered me because people will see what they have lost later on. I stayed at my grandmothers house for a week until I found a room to stay. I went looking for possible flats and even rooms in dorms near the campus. It took me a while to find the perfect room in a flat I would share with two girls. Both of them seemed really nice,the rent was bearable and the room was great. It was nothing too big but there was enough space for all my stuff. It was really different than my room back in Ireland but I was positively surprised. After a few days I’ve got a reply back from them and moved in.

There were already a bed,a desk,a small closet that was enough for all my clothes and bookshelf from the girl who lived there before so I didn’t needed to buy them myself. The girls Vanessa ,a tall brunette that studied psychology and Julia, a blonde girl who was originally from Switzerland came over to study musicology. Both of them helped me to decorate my room. After all it was pretty full.

I saved the photos for the last thing to do, hanging them randomly on my wall. A lot of them were old ones from Germany,there were a lot of new ones from my time in Ireland including a few of me and Niall. The frame of us was resting on my bedside table as usual.

From what I’ve heard the boys were already touring around the Uk,having an amazing time with the band and all the fans cheering for them. I felt bad because I missed the first show,I tweeted them and smiled so widely when they replied me.

@Sabinex1: Missing my boys so much,gutted that I can’t be there on the first day of the TMH tour

A few moments later my phone buzzed and I got a reply from Lou.

@Louis_Tomlinson : @Sabinex1 SHAME ON YOU!!! can’t wait to see you in germany tough :) miss you big time! Xxx

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson @Sabinex1 couldn’t agree more with you Lou,we all miss you ;)

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson @Sabinex1 I know who misses you the most!

@Sabinex1: @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson you are all idiots!!

@NiallOfficial : @Sabinex1 @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Styles @Louis_Tomlinson but you love us :D xx

@Sabinex1 : @NiallOfficial true :)

Apart from that conversation I didn’t had much contact with them,they were busy and so was I. I had just 4 of my 6 semesters left,which basically means two years. Two years I would stay away from my family in Ireland,two years of Germany.

Julia had just started her first semester while Vanessa had two left. Both of them knew about me being friends with the boys but I was lucky that they weren’t fans. On the first weekend I stayed in the new flat we decided to make a movie night and watched all sorts of romantic comedies. It was grea to bond with them.

What I probably liked the most about my room was the view out of my window,I had the best view over the city. Sometimes I just sat on my desk and watched out while I was thinking about everything.

Studying became my first priority,I really wanted to get done and get back to Ireland and finally start teaching. Crazy how much I missed the place I’ve just moved to a few years ago!

What are you doing?x

I read through Nialls text and smiled. It was close to midnight and I tried to fall asleep which wasn’t really working so I was just on my phone tweeted and texted some people. I still wasn’t over Niall to be honest,my heart still fluttered when I was just simply thinking about him. I tried looking for some cute boys on the campus but I ended up comparing them to my irish friend. It was hard to get over him because a part of me would always continue loving him.