Chapter 8

The end of the school year was closer and closer , it was a really stressful time with our final exams. Me and my friends studied a lot in groups , we really wanted to reach good grades at the end. Most of us wanted to study in Dublin or near Mullingar . I hoped so badly to stay in contact with the really good friends I've gained in a short time.

The final exams were not that difficult as I thought they would be , mostly because I studied a lot. English was really easy , I thought my french exam wasn't that bad either .Math was the only subject I wasn't really good , I hated it so much.

After we finished our final exams we planned our prom in classes , well mostly the popular girls who thought that would be so much fun. For me it wasn't really a big deal at all because no guy would be so stupid to ask me out ,I can't even dance .

One day Niall wasn't in school , I called him when I was at home . He sounded really horrible and his voice cracked a lot . As he wasn't the following day in school I started worrying .I went to his house and his dad Bobby opened the door. I was being polite and greeted him and he smiled back at me .I asked him about Niall and he told me that he had to leave for work and asked me if I could bring him the soup that was already standing on the small kitchen table .

I entered Nialls not so tidy room and saw the blond boy laying in the bed.I had to smile just by seeing him and put the bowl with soup on his table next to bed. As I was finished with that ,I sat down on the edge of his bed.

“Hi “ he said quietly and smiled a bit.

“How are you feeling?” I asked him , his hair was a bit longer now,I ruffled them a bit and felt that his forehead was really warm.

“Not that good.”to be honest he was actually really pale ,his voice darker than normal.

“Aww” I said and smiled “ just wait and you'll get better soon.”

“The Xfactor sent me a letter , bootcamp is in July and I'll fly to London. They have told me not to tell too much people about it.”

“I can be silent like a grave.” I chuckled and he smiled a bit too.

“ What's happening in school ?I bet it's so boring without me .” his smile grew showing me his teeth he felt so insecure about.

“ Not that much, we don't do a lot just watching some movies and the popular girls are secretly planning prom in class .I like to read a good book in school when I'm bored . “

“I forgot about prom.” he said worried .

“I’m not really sure if I should go or not , I maybe make that decision spontaneous.”

“ Are you kidding me? “ he said and hit me playfully which caused a few giggles by me.

“ I will possibly go if Joanne goes .”

“ You will move your ass to that prom even if I have to kidnap you and bring you there and I'm not even joking.”

“ Are you going?” I asked him , picking up the red nail polish of my finger nails .

“ I'll go , but I don't have a date yet.”

There was an awkward silence after he finished his sentence , I wasn't sure what to say so I looked around his room. There were a lot of empty water bottles on the floor , on his desk a empty plate and a few cups standing. His clothes all over the once neat floor,his shoes all in one corner .

“Your father made you a soup.” I said and pointed to the bowl on his night stand . He obviously knew that before , I don't even knew why I said that . There was this short silence again until Niall asked me if I and my sister get along again.