Chapter 7

I talked to her,tried to comfort her,to make her feel better. She has gone through many things in her life,probably more than I ever gone through.

My parents split up when I was around 4 but I was way to young to remember anything .I stayed a few years at my mothers house .It was okay. My parents tried to be friendly around each other, they never argued in front of me or Greg. My brother and my dad don't have the best relationship , they had more argues than I had with my father.Greg studies at University in Dublin , law was his dream subject . I miss him most of the time , we always have a fun time when we are together.

Sabine leaned her head at my shoulder. She stopped crying but she still looked really sad. I don't like to see her cry after all , she is normally a girl who smiles a lot and to see her this sad made me feel sad too.

“Tea?” I asked her after a long time where we both haven't said a word. She turned her head around to face me and then shook her head , resting her head on my shoulder again. I couldn't see her like that,it wasn't right.

“Sabine, I really can't see you like this , please stop it. You don't deserve to still feel bad about something that happened to you years ago.”

“You are right” she was really quiet , it was hard to understand what she mumbled.

“What do you want to do after school?” I tried to start a new topic so she wouldn't think about mean people anymore.

“I want to go to university, maybe I'll study business or philosophy or I become a teacher. What do you want to do if the Xfactor thing isn't working?” she asked me. Her face was so close to mine , this little nose a few inches away from my chin. I smiled.

“ I will go to university too but I'm not really sure about the courses I want to study.”

It was quiet again , we were looking in different directions . There wasn't a noise in the house , just our slow breathing.

“ This reminds me so much of Seans party but I'm the one who is crying now.

I reached out and put her little left hand into both of mine “Thank you” I smiled .It was a wide smile and I showed her all of my crooked teeth.

“Aww , for what?” her eyes softened and there was a small smile on her face.

“You are making me smile” I chuckled “and for making me feel better when I'm not that good.”

Her small smile turned into a wide grin and her brow eyes lightened up.

“Same “ I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek .Her arms around my back ,pulling me in a close hug.

“Love you” I said while we broke apart.

“Love you too. When do you have to leave for Bootcamp?”

“Don't really know , they said that they will tell me where it's going to take place . I thought it's going to be in June or July.”

“Is it in London?”

“I think so , it was there the last years too so why not this year.” I smiled and put my guitar on my lap.

“I am sure that you'll make it through.” she said whilst she ruffled my blonde hair .

“I hope so” I smiled

She went silent again and I started to play some chords.

“Do you want me to sing something for you?”

“Well you know that I'm a Taylor Swift fan ,right?” I nodded.

“ Do you know any songs?” she asked curiously.