12

Shubman's POV

Ok im freaking out. Like I'm fucking stressed. Maine kal hero banke phone pe toh kehdiya ki we will talk bout it aaj. Shouldn't have said that kyunki ab phatri hai.

The day has been so hectic with Abhishek's arrival in the morning. Oh yea by the way he was supposed to be here 2-3 days back but kutta ab aaya hai. And since Ishan can't keep his mouth shut Abhishek already knows about Shanaya. Ye log jab usse dekhenge toh mera toh dimaag kha jaayenge aur uska bhi.

I hope they get along well because they'll have to see a lot more of her. Yes I've finally come to a decision to stay friends for now atleast. I can't guarantee anything for later.

One thing good that came with Abhishek to Bombay was the besan ke laddoo aunty had sent. Aunty makes the best food in the world and that's why whenever we're in Punjab I'm at his house almost everyday. Plus his dog is the cutest

Abhishek was quite helpful in setting up the decor for Akash's party. I think it's more of a Thankyou for letting him stay even when Abhishek just got to know who Akash is like last week. He's an extrovert so befriending Akash didn't really take up much time.

We were all helping with the decorations and honestly it's a lot harder than we thought. Like I would rather go through conditioning than hear Akash scream at me to fix the position of the balloons. He's a good guy but he's too bossy when it comes to things like this.

"Shubman behen ke laude put the streamers there ye kya tu unke noodle bana raha hai."

"Bhai mai koi event management ka course toh krke aaya ni hu."

Although decorating the house was a headache it was fun too. Abhishek and Ishan knew each other before but as mere acquaintances but now they seemed to gel up pretty well. We all talked about cricket and told Ishan about our childhood days.

We've all grown up so quickly yaar just yesterday we were in our school uniforms and ab we're wearing cricket jerseys. I'm so proud of Abhishek it's his first match for India in a few days. I hope the selectors see his potential and consider him for the Sri Lanka series.

We're now done with the decorations and it's almost time for the party. And all the stress in my mind that had gone away with the laughing conversations was back in a second. I'd now dressed up in a black shirt and jeans in contrast to the stained T-shirt and shorts I was wearing a few minutes ago and looked presentable for the occasion.

The guests had started pouring in but there was still no sight of Shanaya. Minutes fell like hours and finally she was here and I must say she was fashionably late. She's wearing a black bodycon dress which accentuated her curves perfectly. Am I hot? Why am I feeling hot? Well she's hot of course but control yaar kya kar raha hai? Don't make a fool of yourself. At the same time Abhishek whispers to me
"Ye pataka kaun hai?"

Well his sight was fixed somewhere else and that somewhere else was where mehar was standing. I hadn't noticed her till now but by what Abhishek just said I'm sure he's gonna flirt with her tonight. He's always been the flirty kind of guy and for some reasons girls always tend to this friendly behaviour of his. Not this time though im sure Mehar would be a little tough to please.

I walk up to Shanaya to greet her but I see her laughing at something Ishan had just said. Wait ye kaha se aa gaya? But isko toh pata hai. Oh shit he doesn't know what she looks like. I walk up to them.

"Hi Shanaya. Good to see you here you look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thanks Shubman you don't look bad yourself." She says blushing.

I love that I have that effect on her

"You guys know eachother?" Ishan asks with curiosity

"Yes she was the friend of the interviewer. Remember I told you. Shanaya if you don't mind can I borrow Ishan for a second."