The Beginning

Grace
Christian has been trying to find the right person to settle down with but the problem is that he doesn't want someone who just wants him for his money. It's starting to feel like an enormous task in and of itself. His criteria is a pretty big list to begin with. I just can't fulfill his wishes for a good mate. He has made his first billion at the age of 26 years old and his brother is actually married at 28 and has been for two years to a schoolmate of Mia's, Kate is still quite young but she's gave me my first grandchild Ava Grace. Kate is attending college and will soon work at her family's business Kavanagh Media Group. She has two more years of college to go. She keeps recommending young ladies for Christian but we found them unacceptable.

Anastasia
A friend of mine wanted me to meet her brother in law because he is looking for a bride and wants to have children right away. I just can't see myself flying to Seattle to meet some unknown guy and then fly back to New York. Kate Grey was a friend in middle school and we lost touch when my foster parents moved to New York. They brought me with them and became my guardians when I attended college here in New York. I also won beauty contests and had scholarships and I wanted to take advantage of them all. I am busy all the time now and I am living with my guardians because they prefer that I stay safe. I spoke to them about Kate and her suggestion and they think I am far too young and I have only been working since I turned 18 years old. I have did some modeling for various agencies and it got old so I only take the best ones now.

Nina Frazier
Anastasia has been with us since her tenth birthday, we got guardianship of her when we had to move to New York for our jobs and for her college and modeling. We might be overprotective of her but we only want her safe. She was being stalked by man after he ran into her at a cafe near her modeling gig. He hasn't been around since she kicked his ass literally. We had footage of him stalking her and they didn't even press charges against Anastasia because she was 15 years old when this happened and he was over 25 years old. He was lucky that they couldn't prove he was a child molester. He had tried to grab her in a ladies room at a restaurant. She had tried to scream for help and he tried to gag her and his handprints were on her face when she started kicking him in the balls and the stomach and butt crack. All I have to say is I am glad she learned self defense before she lived with us. We think her military father taught her because he knew his time was limited on the earth. They were poor as church mice. She had no one and there was no will and the insurance barely paid for his medical bills and cremation. She carries his ashes in a pendant on a chain that she wear most of the time.

Dennis Frazier
We are always surprised at how Anastasia has bad luck and suddenly great luck. It's like it always balances out between the good and the bad. She is a hard worker and saves all her money and creates things that we don't quite know what they are but she has sold numerous projects and earned money off patents and copyrights for software and games. I laughed when I heard about Kate thinking Anastasia would go to meet her brother in law because he wants a wife. I told Anastasia not to go to him and they should make the trip here instead because I don't trust the situation at all. Luckily she doesn't trust it either because it is a complete stranger.

Carrick
Christian is hellbent on finding a wife and then having a child. I tried to talk him out if it but he won't listen. He has a prenuptial agreement ready and waiting for just this reason. We have written up a document spelling out just what he expects from his wife. Kate told me she knows the perfect person for Christian but she lives and works in New York City right now. She can't get her to fly to Seattle to meet him and I can understand her reasoning behind it. She has no idea who she will be meeting and she doesn't like the idea of being on his private jet without controlling her environment. Kate explains that she had a stalker that attacked her at 15 years old and she never puts herself into unknown situations and won't fly in a private jet because who knows where it will take her.

Christian
Kate got a big no from her friend in New York and she has shown me a photo of her and she looks like my type of woman. I keep thinking that I have seen her someplace before and Kate tells me that I have she was at her wedding but she kept a low profile. I didn't have the photo for long because Kate told me that she refused to fly to Seattle to meet a complete stranger who wants to get married. She doesn't feel comfortable doing that. Well her loss because there are a lot of women vying to become my wife, the gold digging ones will not sign the prenuptial agreement or get pregnant right away. Roz suggested a matchmaking process that have only elite clientele. Apparently that was how she met Gwen her wife. I grab the number she handed me and have Jason investigate it. He just shakes his head at me and takes the information and checks it out.

Jason
I can think of so many women who would love to be mrs Christian Grey just in this building alone, sadly they are mostly gold diggers who keep trying to get mr Grey's attention. He even has stalkers we have had to deal with.