✨ One✨

It was a Monday, which meant i had to be in school, i dreaded that knowing fully well of how much i get bullied each passing second. It might just be sone little comment, but it would hurt like a stray bullet piercing deep into my heart. Disclaimer; the wound never heals.
"Mimi" mom yelled all the way from the sitting room.
"If we don't leave this instant, you're definitely going too late" she continued with a more relaxed voice
I hate being late to school, because then all eyes would be one, watching and dictating my every move. I rushed down the stairs as quickly as i could, and for me that was not a lot of speed.
Ten minutes after i got inside the school, the sound of the bell filled the school halls. I got to class and sat quietly in the corner, not at the back nor at the front, i watched everyone chat with their friends while i sat alone friendless, just anxiously waiting for the teacher's arrival.
"Maybe if i was just a little bit thinner, i would have at least a friend" I thought to myself as i spotted kim,a typical example the Hollywood version of a teenage girl, blonde hair, blue eyes and cherry lips. She was sat in the midst of a whole bunch of people, she laughed angelically, flashing her pearl whites like some model for dental floss, with a tiny head move that made her hair dance to the beats of the wind. Humans! Her body language seemed scripted for some reason. She most definitely made me feel inferior, she looked like she fell straight outta heaven and well i looked like the devil's left butt chick,. As if that wasn't, she often threw insulting comments at me, she called me fat one too many times and like the coward i was, i said nothing, 'feel irritated and look away' i said to myself every time especially with her minions cackling behind her like some uncultured hyenas. Her attitude was the only thing preventing her from being mistaken as an angel.
"And that will be all for today" miss olive's loud and echoing voice effectively snapped me outta my trance. "Be sure to read pages 4&5 of your textbook" she closed her textbook, tucked it underneath her arm and walked out of the class while the clicking sound of her heels remained in the class long after she was gone, i looked around to find a majority of the class asleep, and the others fooling around and passing notes to each other.
The bell rang, serving as an alarm clock to the sleepy heads, i could swear i saw drool somewhere. i sat down until the class was completely empty, this was how i avoided the rush on the hall ways, it was always rowdy after the bell rings and I definitely am not up for that
"Are you not coming?" A voice spoke from behind me, I turned around and saw...