✨Two✨

It was miles, one of the biggest jerks in the whole school. What did he want? All the pieces started coming together when i spotted his two friends standing by the door way, laughing liking the crazy humans they were. It was some sorta game, it wasn't he first time i was a going to be a pun in some foolish game or bet, but i was damn too sure it was the last. It was right on that spot, I decided i was going to stop feeling sorry for myself, being fat wasn't some sorta curse, i was just bigger than most of my age groups and i wasn't fat, i just have fat, me having an arm doesn't make me one.
-
I stood up so i could face him properly, i tried not to smack him hard right on the face, but i guess I didn't try hard enough. It was as if i lost the will to control my hand because the next thing i knew, the sound of my palm hitting his face was the only sound ringing through the four corners of the classroom. I took out my water bottle and walked over to his friends who were still stunned by my actions and were trying to figure out what exactly just happened, i swiftly opened up the bottle and threw the ice cold water right in their faces.
"I've been quiet for far too long, i do not know and i do not care to know what was about to happen but get this into your shallow brains , just because I'm fat, no scratch that, plus size doesn't give you the automatic pass to bully and undermine me, I'm sounding this as a warning, it's definable not going to be a slap and some water next time. I carried my back and walked passed the still stunned jerks with my head held high, i had definitely just reached a whole new level of confidence and i was enjoying it.
——
What did i mean next time, I wasn't going to be around for a next time. I wasn't going to let myself get hurt by some mere human anymore, it has to take more than thorns and scorpions to hurt me. I'd rather do the hurting henceforth.
Body positivity would be the new order of my days, the society shouldn't get to choose how i look or which look is better, my body my rules, I can't let the society affect my mindset and the way i see my body, if i say I'm pretty then I'm, and there's no one who could change that.