✨Prologue✨

I woke up in the morning feeling positive, rampaging my bedside with my hand in search of my phone. As soon as i laid hands on it, i stopped rampage. I pressed the power button and the screen lit up, it was 6:30am.
   I laid on the bed some more, until finally sitting up straight. All the positivity vanished as i looked down at the stretch marks becoming more visible by each passing day, it spread wider across my thighs. I sighed heavily, stood up and made my way to the bathroom. I took out my phone and roamed the streets of instagram for anything new, there was none.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why can't i have her perfect figure or at least i wasn't the size of a baby hippo, why can't i be a slim girlie with a really tiny waist" i sighed as i looked at a classmate's picture who embodied my dream body figure. This, this is how i compare myself to slim girls or any girl that wasn't me basically. I shook my head, trying to dismiss the negative thoughts flooding my brain, but instead it laid restless at the back of my mind.
I'm Miranda, just your average 15year old teenage girl who some may call 'FAT', and some 'PLUS SIZE'. I have a million or should i say billion light stretch marks drawing across most parts of my body and my face, infested with a thousand and one pimples. This caused a great deal of insecurity for me concerning my body.
Underneath all my flaws, lays a very gorgeous girl who everyone including herself refuses to see and acknowledge.
Finding my place and identity in the society is a daily struggle for me, because as you all know, the world isn't exactly friendly to my kind
Well I'm choosing to stay firm and overcome all bricks thrown at me by the judging arms of society. You can choose to stay and watch me do it, or leave, I'm doing it either ways.