Intro to Story

Hello there! I hope you all are doing well! This is a slight introduction to Missing pieces. Missing pieces is definitely a heart clenching and heartwarming story of two individuals who fight to overcome their shared haunted past together. I wanted to highlight in this story how trauma can be delt with in different ways and that it is possible to heal, sometimes wounds don't fully heal, however, the process of growing and becoming a better person is what matters the most.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are someone who are of weak heart and/or gets triggered very easily this story is most definitely not for you! I love you so much and I don't want my story to negatively influence you like that. This story is about awareness and mostly about overcoming the past. I will have TW on chapters that will be a little more challenging to read. 

If you or a loved one is experiencing sexual abuse, domestic abuse, drug/drinking addiction or struggling to find the will to live please do not hesitate to reach out to these numbers:

Sexual Abuse: 800-656-4673

Domestic abuse: 1-800-799-7233

Drug/Drinking: 866-854-0074

Suicide Hotline: 988 (literally, or call 911)

~You are loved and seen; I love ya so much my babies<33

Anyways:

This will have character introduction, just incase some of y'all need a jist of what the characters look like, but please use your imagination, (makes it worthwhile), Q/A, any update concerns, etc. The full story will be posted on Ao3: Ma_Marie03!

COPYRIGHT: 

Copyright 2024 Marie 

All rights reserved. No part of the story may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of book quotations in book reviews. Please guys, if you are wanting to post this anywhere, just let me know and give credit where it is due. It would be unfortunate if this story gets taken down. 

PLEASE remember the full story will be on Ao3! If you cannot acquire Ao3, do not worry each chapter will be released 5-6days later. So eventually the full story will be on here, but the wait will be longer.

Without further or do, welcome to missing pieces, I do hope you enjoy. Please comment, and vote. 

As always with much love and kisses,

~Ma<33