BONUS: The Last Time.

helloooo!

this is a really exciting moment for me because this is being written for the 500,000 reads of flower girl. this felt like such a huge accomplishment to hit this many reads. it's all thanks to the people who love this story and want to experience this love that is Harry and Daisy. 

this story is not the best written story, but I know how loved it is because I also love it with all of my heart. there are so many touching parts to it, and I wanted to give you the one detail about this story I never gave you before. 

this is a continuation of the final chapter I wrote for this story, ten years later. I hope you enjoy <3

______________________________

"Harry."

The sound of his breathing was heavy against the pillow; unfazed that Daisy shot up in bed. The feeling of tightness against her belly sprung to a sharp pain as she breathed heavily in the dark. The quietness of the room gave her a sense of clarity at the situation. She barely wanted to speak.

Silence, a moment with herself as she swallowed back the realization.

The clock read 1:52AM when she looked over.

Her eyes finally adjusted enough to push herself from the mattress as she headed towards the bathroom. It had gotten progressively worse as the weeks had gone on; the movement aspect of being pregnant hadn't gotten better, even on baby number four.

Her eyes adjusted to the bright light of the bathroom when she flipped the lights on. It taken her a moment to adjust to the time, she needed to wake herself up. The sleep aspect didn't get better, either. But that wasn't going to change the next year of her life. Living off adrenaline was a privilege in these small moments.

She finally took to notice that her pajama shorts were wet against her legs when she bent her head down. It was almost like it was the last thing on her mind with all the thoughts pooling in her brain. The shape of her forty-week pregnant belly sat in her vision line as she felt a tight cramp.

She gripped at the edge of the counter before she shut her eyes, trying to find her breath. She knew after all these years that panicking wasn't how she got herself through these moments. At this point, this had become something familiar.

Daisy needed to learn to take a moment to breathe.

Then, she could start to panic a bit.

"Harry." Her voice was a bit more raised as she squeezed her eyes shut, the pain starting to get to her a bit. She didn't want to wake the kids up, not just yet.

She heard the squeaking of the mattress; Harry was beside her almost second later before he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"What's happening?" His voice was as raspy and deep as any other morning. He asked with a bit of concern in his voice as he tried to adjust to the bright light. His eyes landed on the way that Daisy stood with her hands against the bathroom sink, her head turned towards him with a small smile before she bit her lip with anticipation that he noticed immediately.

The way he smiled only made her giggle as she shook her own head. Her hand landed on her stomach before she gave it a small rub. Moments like this were fleeting. The grief of losing the control of her body and letting another into the world where she didn't have any control any longer was something that she learned to handle.

But this was the last time. This was their last baby. She found herself overwhelmed, thankful for the thirty-six months of her life that had been filled with carrying a baby to full-term. But this... this was the last time.